ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fcjl22
China

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by Fcjl22 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:30 pm

It will be great to know if anybody who had given the biometrics using the app had received any decisions yet? It is a few weeks since the app came out. If UKVI had previewed the applications as the stated, the decision should come out quickly.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:30 pm

I Applied my Tier 1, 5 year route ILR (set O) on 19 april 2020. Now on 24th August received invitation to use IDV app to use.
in IDV app, I can see my uploaded documents there the One have uploaded on UKVCAS website.

MY Question is , i also sent documents to team as per their request, that was also extra documents they requested.
but in app of UKVCAS there are less documents ( only Mandatory Documents that i uploaded first time)
any Advise should I upload further documents or I should use the app just for uploading my picture.
all recommendation will be highly appreciated.
Thankyou

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Fcjl22 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:30 pm
It will be great to know if anybody who had given the biometrics using the app had received any decisions yet? It is a few weeks since the app came out. If UKVI had previewed the applications as the stated, the decision should come out quickly.
Hi @FCjl22, did you apply on April 20 by any chance? Just making a guess as you registered with immigrationboards forum on 20 April. Have you received IDV invitation yet?

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Dear ILR applicants

Any idea which company is delivering the ILR BRP cards? I want to follow-up to track my progresss. Last tome I got via DX.

But when I checked with DX today hey said they do not deliver BRP cards these days. Any one can help please?

estuarie
United Kingdom

Post by estuarie » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:47 pm

I see people discuss the priority service here too: maybe it should have a separate thread?

My question is how and where the Home Office will announce the return of the priority service? Which page should I check for that?

Thanks

Kris001
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kris001 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:53 pm

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:58 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:30 pm
I Applied my Tier 1, 5 year route ILR (set O) on 19 april 2020. Now on 24th August received invitation to use IDV app to use.
in IDV app, I can see my uploaded documents there the One have uploaded on UKVCAS website.

MY Question is , i also sent documents to team as per their request, that was also extra documents they requested.
but in app of UKVCAS there are less documents ( only Mandatory Documents that i uploaded first time)
any Advise should I upload further documents or I should use the app just for uploading my picture.
Thankyou
The best approach would be to submit ANY extra documents UKVI requested later on through IDV app now also.
Note, this is your LAST chance to submit anything via IDV app so do not miss it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Fcjl22
China

Post by Fcjl22 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:00 pm

iamawonder wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Fcjl22 wrote:
Hi @FCjl22, did you apply on April 20 by any chance? Just making a guess as you registered with immigrationboards forum on 20 April. Have you received IDV invitation yet?
Good guess. But unfortantely not. My recent application was 1 July. That's why I am a bit worried.

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Post by Heartbreakkid » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Hello guys
I’m new on this forum I need to ask a quick question I submitted my application on 18th August and received confirmation email from ukvi application submitted.But on the final task it’s not give me any link to create the account with UKVCAS only message display.

You cannot currently book an appointment at a Service and Support Centre
UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) have temporarily closed Service and Support Centres (SSCs) because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
You cannot book an appointment. If you've already made an appointment to attend an SSC, UKVI will be contacting you to cancel it.
You'll be told when you can book a new appointment.
Your immigration status in the UK will not change as a result of you not being able to attend an appointment.

Kindly get back to me on this my leave expire on 12 September if unable to book appointment I’m status remain legal or I will be considered overstayer.Thanks

berege
Turkey

Post by berege » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:25 pm

Asterik123 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:25 pm
Hi all, I’ve followed this thread for quite some time. While it’s heartening to see many applicants being invited to book an appointment (via the opt out route), afraid it’s cricket silence on my end apart from caseworker requesting for documents sometime in June. :(

I’m a June applicant, straightforward application, set(o), opted out on 3rd August before the 7th August deadline. Applied via solicitor, account was set up using my email, documents submitted to caseworker and also uploaded onto ukvcas website.

Anyone in the same situation?

Tried calling ukvcas on 0330 123 1199 and on their premium number 0900 165 6600 (hung on to it for 15 min with no soul in sight..) to no avail.

While I appreciate there’s a huge number of applicants and backlog involved, I’m worried that my applications might have been lost / not processed.
Hi Asterik123,

We're on the same boat. applied for Set (O) via solicitor on June 12th, opted out on Aug 7th. Still haven't been able to book an appointment.

my company works with a solicitor and my colleague, who applied in June and got the opt-out around similar time but 2 days earlier than me, was able to get her appointment. My solicitor is also her solicitor, although different people handle our cases but still the same firm.

It looks like we have to wait...

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:29 pm

Fcjl22 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:00 pm
iamawonder wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Fcjl22 wrote:
Good guess. But unfortantely not. My recent application was 1 July. That's why I am a bit worried.
Ok then, nothing to worry about. Just 2 more weeks and you should perhaps get the invite. Hopefully we also start seeing quick decisions for IDV users like the biometrics.

JS123
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by JS123 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Fcjl22 wrote:
Nothing for me so far, since 19 August. Getting a bit anxious as the days go by. And it has been a long wait since March.

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:33 pm

just seen on the timeline thread that a person who applied on 23/03 got IDV invite yesterday(24/08). Not sure which order is really being followed here as he/she should have been one of the earliest to receive the invite :roll: ?

asap8
India

Post by asap8 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:42 pm

Heartbreakkid wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:24 pm
Hello guys
I’m new on this forum I need to ask a quick question I submitted my application on 18th August and received confirmation email from ukvi application submitted.But on the final task it’s not give me any link to create the account with UKVCAS only message display.

You cannot currently book an appointment at a Service and Support Centre
UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) have temporarily closed Service and Support Centres (SSCs) because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
You cannot book an appointment. If you've already made an appointment to attend an SSC, UKVI will be contacting you to cancel it.
You'll be told when you can book a new appointment.
Your immigration status in the UK will not change as a result of you not being able to attend an appointment.

Kindly get back to me on this my leave expire on 12 September if unable to book appointment I’m status remain legal or I will be considered overstayer.Thanks
I think you have been asking the same question again and again!! This problem started long long ago... People have been talking about this for atleast 4 months now. You are not alone in this. Applicants who are all waiting for the IDV app are in similar situation!! Please read the UKVCAS and UKVI updates on this problem on their website or elsewhere (Twitter, face book forums, etc.). Your immigration status won't change if you have applied before the expiry of your recent visa. I am not being rude, just telling the facts.

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by GondalUK » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Is there anyone who enrolled biometrics on or before 17th August and still waiting for the decision?

I noticed from the timeline thread that people who enrolled on 19th Aug, 22nd Aug started getting the decisions but I am still waiting even through my biometrics date was 17th Aug. Just trying to get idea if this is me only who is waiting or there are other people as well who enrolled biometric on or before 17th Aug and waiting for the decision?

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Post by kiron1212 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Someone from a another immigration group I am in - has just called the UKVCAS IDV App-line and asked them why they are not clearing the backlog faster. They replied that they have started processing 4000 applications per day from today, they are examining if this is ok with the App. If it is working properly then they will continue clearing 4000 applications per day. If that is the case then we should see All current backlogs clear by mid-September. So i think May applicants will get invite From tomorrow. June applicants will get invite from First week of September, July applicants will get their invitation email from second week of September.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:17 pm

GondalUK wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Is there anyone who enrolled biometrics on or before 17th August and still waiting for the decision?

I noticed from the timeline thread that people who enrolled on 19th Aug, 22nd Aug started getting the decisions but I am still waiting even through my biometrics date was 17th Aug. Just trying to get idea if this is me only who is waiting or there are other people as well who enrolled biometric on or before 17th Aug and waiting for the decision?
I am also waiting, attended on 18th Aug

abc123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by abc123456789 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:42 pm

saliame wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:17 pm
GondalUK wrote:

Same here - I attended appointment on the 18th Aug.....still waiting anxiously

moonpie77
Newly Registered
India

Post by moonpie77 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:44 pm

GondalUK wrote:

15th August and waiting :| (Self + 2 dependents)

moal11
United Kingdom

Post by moal11 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:07 pm

abc123456789 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:42 pm
saliame wrote:
GondalUK wrote:

No rule for anything....just be patient...

cy60pangmail
Newly Registered
China

Post by cy60pangmail » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:35 pm

moal11 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:07 pm
abc123456789 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:42 pm
saliame wrote:
GondalUK wrote:

No rule for anything....just be patient...
I attended on 21th, waiting. I do think we will be notified in this week, since more from late April appplication will be reviewed

nash4elovek
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nash4elovek » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:46 pm

kiron1212 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:04 pm
Someone from a immigration group I am in - has just called the UKVCAS IDV App-line and asked them why they are not clearing the backlog faster. They replied that they have started processing 4000 applications per day from today, they are examining if this is ok with the App. If it is working properly then they will continue clearing 4000 applications per day. If that is the case then we should see All current backlogs clear by mid-September. So i think May applicants will get invite From tomorrow. June applicants will get invite from First week of September, July applicants will get their invitation email from second week of September.
Thanks for the info!

Could you please confirm whether it's the UKVCAS who said they would clear backlog by mid September or is it your estimate?

Thanks!

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:51 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:58 pm
QSDanik wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Thankyou
The best approach would be to submit ANY extra documents UKVI requested later on through IDV app now also.
Note, this is your LAST chance to submit anything via IDV app so do not miss it.
Thankyou CULLINAN, yes sounds better. will upload further documents via IDV app

iamawonder
Mood:
India

Post by iamawonder » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:21 pm

I'm sure late April and early May applicants are anticipating IDV invitations today. Hope you guys can update this thread when you receive the invites. Thanks and good luck :)

har_p3

Post by har_p3 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:27 pm

iamawonder wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:21 pm
I'm sure late April and early May applicants are anticipating IDV invitations today. Hope you guys can update this thread when you receive the invites. Thanks and good luck :)
Yes...just like yesterday the action should begin anytime soon now.. :)