ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you applied from UK On 25th JUNE or Before......post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grant1
Member of Standing

If you applied from UK On 25th JUNE or Before......post here

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello Guys,

I am little bit concerned now as i have completed 11Weeks ( 10 weeks, If we calculate the time from the payment deduction Date as i paid by Chq ). Is it normal, why its taking sooo long??

Any advice will be extremely Helpful.

Thanks

Grant :D

P.s Please post here if you applied from UK On or before 25th JUNE
Last edited by grant1 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

june20

Post by june20 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi grant1,
i applied on 23rd of june.Still waiting.I dont know whats goin on.I called HO last week they told me that my case is still not assigned to case worker.I haven't called this week.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Dnt worry june 20th. if my understanding is right u r case must have been porocessed around 7th aug. thats when the people who applied around our time got there visas. If u go through the forum u will find that to soo many people were told by CC that there case is 'still not assisgned to CW' and they got there visas within next 2-3days.

It very well can be the case that our CW is same and he must have gone on holiday and left our cases hanging in there. if u sort out the cases on trackitt.com by the ´papers recieved date´ u will see that all the other batches execpt the people whos papers were recieved by HO between 16th till 24th june are getting there passports back and not that particular batch.

Hope this helps

Regards :)
june20 wrote:Hi grant1,
i applied on 23rd of june.Still waiting.I dont know whats goin on.I called HO last week they told me that my case is still not assigned to case worker.I haven't called this week.

june20

Post by june20 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 pm

yeah probably thats the reason why we have not got our docs back.Lets hope for the best and probably next week is our lucky week.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

june20 wrote:yeah probably thats the reason why we have not got our docs back.Lets hope for the best and probably next week is our lucky week.
May ur words come true and we get our visa next week.

anyone else who applied on or before 25th JUNE from UK Please post your timlines here if you are waiting.

Regards
:)