ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shay007
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by shay007 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi

I have received a email this morning From EU Settlement Scheme and have been granted SETTLEMENT STATUS. It has been very anxious few weeks but I'm happy now as this is over. Thanks to this forum and thank you to snooky is been very helpful to this platform.

I wish you all good luck
Congratulations and more blessing.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:37 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I have received a email this morning From EU Settlement Scheme and have been granted SETTLEMENT STATUS. It has been very anxious few weeks but I'm happy now as this is over. Thanks to this forum and thank you to snooky is been very helpful to this platform.

I wish you all good luck

At long last, the battle is ended. Sabi92 our friend is free forever.

I am happy for friend and I am also thanking you for listening to me. Dont forget to do your benefits asap. Bless

Congrat

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:30 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I wish you all good luck
Congratulations Sabi92

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:47 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I wish you all good luck
Congratulations Sabi92

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:06 am

Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I wish you all good luck
Congratulations sabi92🥳

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:32 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:37 pm

I am happy for friend and I am also thanking you for listening to me. Dont forget to do your benefits asap.
You won't be "free" on welfare benefits, if that is the "your benefits" that you mean? Since the Welfare Reforms, claimants will now have to keep jumping through hoops to continue to get benefits. No more filling in a form/making a online call once a year, then the money just gets put into your account every month. Nor getting more low income welfare benefits each time you have a baby.

The UK have been changing their welfare benefits to make the UK less attractive than some other EU countries: less benefit money, two child limit, parents to work and then virtually nothing for the adults when their children become adults, up to 3 year sanctions ...

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:37 pm

Thank you all for your good wishes.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:54 pm

JB007 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:32 am
snooky wrote:

I am happy for friend and I am also thanking you for listening to me. Dont forget to do your benefits asap.
You won't be "free" on welfare benefits, if that is the "your benefits" that you mean? Since the Welfare Reforms, claimants will now have to keep jumping through hoops to continue to get benefits. No more filling in a form/making a online call once a year, then the money just gets put into your account every month. Nor getting more low income welfare benefits each time you have a baby.

The UK have been changing their welfare benefits to make the UK less attractive than some other EU countries: less benefit money, two child limit, parents to work and then virtually nothing for the adults when their children become adults, up to 3 year sanctions ...

Comrade, cant you differentiate a joke from business?

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:54 pm
JB007 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:32 am
snooky wrote:

Comrade, cant you differentiate a joke from business?
I can.

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:25 am

Sabi92 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:37 pm
Congratulations @Sabi92.
How long did if take after submitting the requested evidence please?

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:33 pm

bwunmi wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:25 am
Sabi92 wrote:
Congratulations @Sabi92.
@bwunmi

It took 2 weeks and 3 days after sending the evidence.

I found out on the (view EU settled status online) 2 hours later I received the email

dimiku
Albania

Post by dimiku » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I wish you all good luck
urime urime

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:32 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:33 pm
bwunmi wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:
Congratulations @Sabi92.
@bwunmi

I found out on the (view EU settled status online) 2 hours later I received the email
@sabi92 Okay, thanks so much

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:36 pm

dimiku wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:27 pm
Sabi92 wrote:
Hi

I wish you all good luck
urime urime
@dimiku

Faleminderit

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:41 pm

COA received today and passports are yet to be returned.

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:51 pm

bwunmi wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:32 pm
Sabi92 wrote:
bwunmi wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:
Congratulations @Sabi92.
@bwunmi

@Sabi92 Did you send it to
Eusspaperapplication@homeoffice.gov.uk.?
It's showing noreply.
I sent mine 3 weeks ago. I called them today they still don't know if they have received it on not,cos it hasn't been updated yet.

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:24 pm

bwunmi wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:51 pm
bwunmi wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:
bwunmi wrote:

Congratulations @Sabi92.
@bwunmi

It's showing noreply.
I sent mine 3 weeks ago. I called them today they still don't know if they have received it on not,cos it hasn't been updated yet.
@bwunmi

That's the email they sent me to request further evidence

My solicitor have sent the evidence by post.

On Monday this week the solicitor have emailed home office for a update. On Tuesday I've received the decision ( I'm not sure if that email has helped)

If you haven't got a solicitor i suggest you email and explain to them.

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:24 pm
bwunmi wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:51 pm
bwunmi wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:

@bwunmi

It's showing noreply.
@bwunmi

That's the email they sent me to request further evidence

My solicitor have sent the evidence by post.

On Monday this week the solicitor have emailed home office for a update. On Tuesday I've received the decision ( I'm not sure if that email has helped)

If you haven't got a solicitor i suggest you email and explain to them.
@Sabi92.

Thank you for the information. I'll do just that.

meconfused
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by meconfused » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:19 am

good morning all,
i ve been going through this forum. and i need some help pls in my case,
i ve apply through this zambrano eu settlement. paper application. since feb 2020. COA recieved march.
but i ve leave to remain which i have renewed 3 times, but will expired sept 2021,
so i sent a complaint to home office two weeks ago
they reply me and say i ve leave to remain till next year sept, that eu settlement is for people with residence derivative card and that they will reach a decision on my application soon.

so now pls i need advise .
should i apply for the derivative residence permit while the zambrano application is still pending in their office . or wait till they reach a decision on paper zambrano before i apply for derivative residence card .?
pls help. thank you all

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:31 am

@meconfused as you can see from the time you have been following this thread most of us have been in the same situation as yourself and the chances of having a successful EUSS application is slim if you haven't been granted previous leave in that route i.e derivative zambrano. My personal advise and i believe most of the people of this thread will agree with me is you bang in EEA derivative application whilst you still have the time as doing that has no adverse effect on your current LTR. It might delay your EUSS application further as the case worker might want to see the outcome of that application before making further decision. My 2 cent, but the decision lies solely on yourself.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:07 am

meconfused wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:19 am
good morning all,
i ve been going through this forum. and i need some help pls in my case,
i ve apply through this zambrano eu settlement. paper application. since feb 2020. COA recieved march.
but i ve leave to remain which i have renewed 3 times, but will expired sept 2021,
so i sent a complaint to home office two weeks ago
they reply me and say i ve leave to remain till next year sept, that eu settlement is for people with residence derivative card and that they will reach a decision on my application soon.

so now pls i need advise .
should i apply for the derivative residence permit while the zambrano application is still pending in their office . or wait till they reach a decision on paper zambrano before i apply for derivative residence card .?
pls help. thank you all
As your leave expires September 2021, I will advise you to redraw from all EEA and EUSS application because you wouldn't succeed.

Though in EU law nothing stops you getting the EEA derivative, the HO will use their guidance to disqualifies you from EUSS.

I mean, you have Renewed it 3 times so why would you want to fraustrate yourself with Zambrano?

Your application will fail due to some recent cases. The only way you could succeed is if your leave is expired.

Withdraw and save yourself from nightmares

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:24 pm

@snooky, there are various reasons people would rather go through the Zambrano route than the FLR FP/FLR M routes under domestics routes. Asides saving time, if successful it helps save thousands of pound that an individual would have to spent on renewals and NHS surcharge and also for evantually applying for indefinite. You and i know the reason HO are not happy when people make this derivative applications as it all centres on money. You are lucky you haven't had to spend money on this domestic applications and i personally do not see how it hurts making this applications at the end of the day we all trying to achieve the best where we can.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:30 pm

More so, i do not think having an expired leave seems to guarantee much as we have seen someone on this forum with an expired leave and the application still got refused.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:24 pm
@snooky, there are various reasons people would rather go through the Zambrano route than the FLR FP/FLR M routes under domestics routes. Asides saving time, if successful it helps save thousands of pound that an individual would have to spent on renewals and NHS surcharge and also for evantually applying for indefinite. You and i know the reason HO are not happy when people make this derivative applications as it all centres on money.
I understand and know all the loopholes but there has been rulings against people who still have leave applying for Zambrano. The courts remarks is that they are not compel to leave the member state.

The only people I will support is if your leave will expire before 30 June 2021.

Apart from these categories is a no win situation.

You see HO new device is not refused applications but to reject them. Rejection wouldn't trigger due process of the law.

I think my advise to the member is fair and clear as he has gone through 3 times renewal.

But the onus and decision lies in the member's hands.

We are hear to look at cases then to suggest the best form of action

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:30 pm
More so, i do not think having an expired leave seems to guarantee much as we have seen someone on this forum with an expired leave and the application still got refused.

Having an expire leave makes a lot of sense within the current cases. Though HO refuse almost all Zambrano and courts grant them, the courts will determine in your favour with the test of "IF" they should leave.

The problem isn't getting the EEA Zambrano, the problem is the Appendix EU Immigration uk under the settlement scheme.

Not all people would be given EU Settlement Scheme Leave. Is all about assessment and if at the time of issuing the Zambrano Derivative, was the person actually entitled for it. That's why Zambrano is assessed differently from all the EUSS applications and you must have actually 5 proper years to gain settled status under Zambrano Route

Zambrano applications are the only ones finishing on both euss and EEA on 31 December 2020. Apart from that the rest are up to 30 June 2021