ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unique Application Number (UAN)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rangers
United Kingdom

Unique Application Number (UAN)

Post by rangers » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:08 pm

Dear Members,
For the IDV login a person need to have Unique Application Number (UAN).But so far we havnt received any letter so can get the number.But we regularly getting email from home office regarding delaying of application,reuse of biometrics and IDV app.Anyone know how to get it?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Rangers

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Unique Application Number (UAN)

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 pm

rangers wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:08 pm
Dear Members,
For the IDV login a person need to have Unique Application Number (UAN).But so far we havnt received any letter so can get the number.But we regularly getting email from home office regarding delaying of application,reuse of biometrics and IDV app.Anyone know how to get it?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Rangers
It must be embedded somewhere on the application which upon submission is downloadable for own record.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

STONEPEE
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by STONEPEE » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:54 pm

You don’t need the UAN to login on to the app, the app will direct you to login in with your email and password used to register with UKVCAS application. I sent them my facial image and copy of my passport just yesterday, the login did not ask for UAN.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 pm

STONEPEE wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:54 pm
You don’t need the UAN to login on to the app, the app will direct you to login in with your email and password used to register with UKVCAS application. I sent them my facial image and copy of my passport just yesterday, the login did not ask for UAN.
Ohh...many thanks..we have just done it.
Regards
Rangers