ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU - 5 year Proof & Referees Upload

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

THENAB
Newly Registered

Non EU - 5 year Proof & Referees Upload

Post by THENAB » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:31 am

I am struggling to understand that what I can submit as proof of living in the UK for 5 years. I got my ILR in Nov 2017. From what I have read for non-EU nationals like myself, just passport upload is enough. But I have been thinking I only uploaded the main two pages of the passport, should I upload all the other pages of the passport too? Passport issue date was back in 2014 and expires in 2024.

However If the proof of two years before 2017 is required, then I was thinking I could upload payslips of those two years. Would this be necessary?

One more question, for the two referee declarations that I need to upload. The initial plan was to take these two printed forms and hand these documents at the appointment. But now it’s just going to be an upload, does it still need to have a photograph glued with the full name and DoB at the back of it? Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Non EU - 5 year Proof & Referees Upload

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:44 am

just passport upload is enough. But I have been thinking I only uploaded the main two pages of the passport, should I upload all the other pages of the passport too? Passport issue date was back in 2014 and expires in 2024.
You need to upload the biometric and all stamped pages to prove your residency for the last 5 years.
However If the proof of two years before 2017 is required, then I was thinking I could upload payslips of those two years. Would this be necessary?
Not required.
One more question, for the two referee declarations that I need to upload. The initial plan was to take these two printed forms and hand these documents at the appointment. But now it’s just going to be an upload, does it still need to have a photograph glued with the full name and DoB at the back of it?
You have to upload all documents. Nothing is 'handed in' at the biometric appointment. UKCVAS is only a third party agent. Yes to the photo and name/DOB questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.