ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query for -10 year PBS dependent- ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Query for -10 year PBS dependent- ILR

Post by reetisrivastava » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:59 pm

hi Team,

I have one query regarding the ILR- I came UK in 2010 from that time I am in UK as dependent PBS visa.
Now my eligibility has been completed. the Main applicant (my husband) is applying the ILR using the 10 year long residence. he is still not submitted the form. I am not able to find which option will be for me.
can I also apply same time once he apply or
do I need to wait for his approval once done then can I apply as parter is settle
what is form number for me is it Form M or Form O?

how we will apply for my childern my daughter is also completed 10 year and she is 12 year old.

Regards,
reeti.

vinny

Re: Query for -10 year PBS dependent- ILR

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:38 am

No need to wait.

All eligible under Long residence may apply for SET(LR) separately.

Adults are subject to the KoLL requirements.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by reetisrivastava » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:27 am

Thanks Vinay,
please suggest how to apply LR for my child, she is 12 year year old and from 10 year she is in UK with us.
do we also need to go for set(LR) for her?

Regards,
Adarsh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:34 am

Yes, set LR if she meets all the requirements, ie absence etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by reetisrivastava » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm

HI
Please suggest about consent form for LR. I have a joint bank account with my husband. Basically my husband's salary comes in that account. My husband is main applicant in visa and myself and my daughter are dependent in visa.
we all three applying ILR using 10 year LR.there are three consent form      
for myself - I will sign in 1 and on 2 my husband will sign, please suggest my husband need to sign on form 3  ?
  for children do we need to sing in 2 and 3 both? 

Thanks & regards,
Reeti

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:06 pm

reetisrivastava wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm
HI
Please suggest about consent form for LR. I have a joint bank account with my husband. Basically my husband's salary comes in that account. My husband is main applicant in visa and myself and my daughter are dependent in visa.
we all three applying ILR using 10 year LR.there are three consent form      
for myself - I will sign in 1 and on 2 my husband will sign, please suggest my husband need to sign on form 3  ?
  for children do we need to sing in 2 and 3 both? 

Thanks & regards,
Reeti
Set LR has no concept of dependants and only the qualifying person has to apply individually. Usually in case of minors no consent form appears.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by reetisrivastava » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:05 pm

hi Team,

At the end of LR form for my daughter below documents is required - is any format for below requirement? is it need to be notarised or just on plain paper .

Regards,
Reeti

Letter of consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
A letter of consent that confirms:
the relationship between you and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s)
consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the application
consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the living arrangements in the United Kingdom and the address where you will be staying
whether one or both of your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have responsibility for you
Both parents/legal guardians must sign the letter of consent, except where only one parent/legal guardian has sole responsibility for you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:28 am

reetisrivastava wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:05 pm
hi Team,

At the end of LR form for my daughter below documents is required - is any format for below requirement? is it need to be notarised or just on plain paper .

Regards,
Reeti

consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the living arrangements in the United Kingdom and the address where you will be staying
whether one or both of your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have responsibility for you
Both parents/legal guardians must sign the letter of consent, except where only one parent/legal guardian has sole responsibility for you.
There is no requirement for it to be notarised.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:57 am

reetisrivastava wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:05 pm
hi Team,

Regards,
Reeti

There is no fixed template for it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by reetisrivastava » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:59 pm

hi Team,

I am applying LR for my daughter she is 12 year old . during declaration I have selected I am completing the form on behalf of my daughter after that getting below section . I am full time working person however I have joint bank account with my husband . I am confuse what I need to select from below Yes or No.

I am already providing consent but now as per the below section do someone need to prove financial circumstances?

----------------------------------------------

Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support

Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?
Yes No
Any other person(s) providing evidence to prove your financial circumstances should download, sign and submit the declaration for third party consent.
If we do not have their consent then we may not be able to take that evidence into account when considering your application, and so your application may be refused.
I understand that by ticking this check box I am giving consent to verification checks. I will provide a declaration signed by each person who is providing evidence to prove my financial circumstances

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:44 pm

There is NO financial evidence required for set LR, regardless of the age of the applicant!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

reetisrivastava
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by reetisrivastava » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Thanks
Not sure the above questions was raised from LR for third party after declaring submitting form as parents. I will select No.