ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which EEC form I can Use....? Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inpoland
Newly Registered

Which EEC form I can Use....? Help

Post by inpoland » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Dear Forum Fellows,
Please help me ....
now i (non-EEA Spouse) and my wife(EEA-National) we are in UK and she has job and in next few days latter we put her WRS form..Now please let me know that which EEC from I must use for my next visa before finished first EEA Family Permit of 6 months.....

And my visa will finish in December so how long before i should put for new residence visa or extention...

waiting for kind reply....
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

inpoland
Newly Registered

Thanks friend

Post by inpoland » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:13 am

Thank you very much for your kind information............

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 am

You may apply now.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.