ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Help with Naturalisation

Post by Mirinda » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Hi,
Please I need hep before applying for my naturalisation. I came into uk under dependant visa in July 2013. My partner applied for entrepreneur visa he was first granted Tier 1 entrepreneur in Feb 2015 and I also was granted dependants visa same time.
We applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension in March 2017 and was refused, partner applied for Admin Review within 14 days but subsequently refused in April 2017.We later made another fresh application within 14 days of the admin review which was granted in August 2017.
Employer check was done in in Jan 2017 and was given till July 2017 Now given ECS was still valid , I continued to work informed my manager of the visa refusal and second Fresh application has been submitted to Home office but no ECS was carried out again as the previous one was still valid to July 2017. I went on Maternity in May 2017. While on Maternity , my company contacted me they needed to apply for another ECS ,when they did, was advised my employer check failed, my contract wasn’t terminated because I was on maternity but I was advised have bn given a month to produce my Visa or my appointment will be terminated. Visa came out within the one month time frame in August 2017, I continued with my maternity and presently still with the same organisation.

We applied for ILR in Feb 2019 and was granted in July 2019 without any issue
Now to my question, I want to apply for my naturalisation, by my understanding from what have read from this forum back in 2017 3c has been broken when we applied for Admin Review right?
Will this have any effect on my application given I wasn’t the main applicant and was employed and based on my understanding that section 3c had been broken when I continued to work using the first ECS check result, will that be seen as a breach of conditions of my stay at the time? Please note have been with my Employer since 2014 to date.

Thank you.

vinny

Re: Help with Naturalisation

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 am

When did your leave expire in 2017?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mirinda » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:25 am

Mirinda wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:00 pm
Edited, Noticed error in date.
Hi,
Please I need hep before applying for my naturalisation. I came into uk under dependant visa in July 2013. My partner applied for entrepreneur visa he was first granted Tier 1 entrepreneur in Feb 2015 and I also was granted dependants visa same time.
We applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension in Feb 2017 and was refused(Leave already expire by the time we got the result), partner applied for Admin Review within 14 days but subsequently refused in April 2017.We later made another fresh application within 14 days of the admin review which was granted in August 2017.
Employer check was done in in Feb 2017 and was given till July 2017 Now given ECS was still valid , I continued to work informed my manager of the visa refusal and second Fresh application has been submitted to Home office but no ECS was carried out again as the previous one was still valid to July 2017. I went on Maternity in May 2017. While on Maternity , my company contacted me they needed to apply for another ECS ,when they did, was advised my employer check failed, my contract wasn’t terminated because I was on maternity but I was advised have bn given a month to produce my Visa or my appointment will be terminated. Visa came out within the one month time frame in August 2017, I continued with my maternity and presently still with the same organisation.

We applied for ILR in Feb 2019 and was granted in July 2019 without any issue
Now to my question, I want to apply for my naturalisation, by my understanding from what have read from this forum back in 2017 3c has been broken when we applied for Admin Review right?
Will this have any effect on my application given I wasn’t the main applicant and was employed and based on my understanding that section 3c had been broken when I continued to work using the first ECS check result, will that be seen as a breach of conditions of my stay at the time? Please note have been with my Employer since 2014 to date.

Thank you.

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mirinda » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:26 am

vinny wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 am
When did your leave expire in 2017?
Thanks Vinny Feb 2017

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mirinda » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi Zimba, CR001 , Vinny will appreciate your input. Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:33 am

You may be right that Section 3C broke in April 2017 when the first AR was refused.

However, when the period of overstay was disregarded, then was it disregarded for the purposes of working too?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mirinda » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:02 am

Honestly i don't know. What do you advise?