ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to remain Set M financial section help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kula
United Kingdom

Indefinite leave to remain spouses plz help

Post by Kula » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi, I came on spouse visa in August 2015, got visa extension in May 2018.
I’m now about to apply for my indefinite leave to remain in August 2020. Would I need my sponsor’s ( Wife) passport photographs for indefinite leave to remain?
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indefinite leave to remain spouses plz help

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:10 pm

You need the passport yes, not photos though and you need 2 years evidence of cohabitation in both your names.

English and financial requirements again too ok just LIUK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:53 am

Thank you for your reply CR.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:01 am

Hi CR001, I have recently started my online application for ILR set M. I took English test A2 in 2018 for FLR M extension.
I took English test B1 in August for ILR set M.
There is a question in application I am confused with:
Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Could you please help me on this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 am

Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Could you please help me on this?
This question is an error in the form. You can answer no, it won't have any effect on your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:08 am

Thank you for your instant reply CR001.

Kula
United Kingdom

Indefinite Leave to remain Set M financial section help

Post by Kula » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 am

Hi CR001,
I’m filling out financial section now. I started my job middle of February this year. My gross annual salary was 21,000 up until July then it went up to 25,000 after July.
I have been earning above threshold every month but it has been different earning every month. I am confused which of the following options to choose:
1: same amount above the threshold
Or
2: not the same amount above the threshold
If I choose “not the same amount above the threshold” I would need to provide 12 months payslips but I was unemployed for 4 months before starting this job.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Indefinite Leave to remain Set M financial section help

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:41 am

Kula wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 am
Hi CR001,
I’m filling out financial section now. I started my job middle of February this year. My gross annual salary was 21,000 up until July then it went up to 25,000 after July.
I have been earning above threshold every month but it has been different earning every month. I am confused which of the following options to choose:
1: same amount above the threshold
Or
2: not the same amount above the threshold
If I choose “not the same amount above the threshold” I would need to provide 12 months payslips but I was unemployed for 4 months before starting this job.
Better to select option # 1 where most probably you will have to supply 6 months of documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:50 am

Thank you for your reply seagul. Would choosing “same amount above threshold” have any impact on application as I have been earning different amount every month and been in employment just over 6 months.
Maybe I am overthinking things.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Kula wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:50 am
Thank you for your reply seagul. Would choosing “same amount above threshold” have any impact on application as I have been earning different amount every month and been in employment just over 6 months.
Maybe I am overthinking things.
Adding a covering letter delineating your calculations as how actually you are meeting the requirement will be ideal given this hodgepodge on this online application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Thank you for your swift reply seagul.