ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for 10 year long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BulkyBlue1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Documents for 10 year long residence

Post by BulkyBlue1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Hi,

I am wondering if I need to submit all 3 pages of consent form, even if I do not have any documents in joint names. In terms of financial support, my parents are still supporting me, but nowhere in the application form asks for such information and the money is always paid with my own accounts.

Also the application form asked about ID card issued from my home country, I filled it in application form but never used it in the UK, would I need to submit scanned ID card as well?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for 10 year long residence

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:38 pm

Also the application form asked about ID card issued from my home country, I filled it in application form but never used it in the UK, would I need to submit scanned ID card as well?
Not required.

For ILR based on 10 years long residence, you ONLY need to submit all your passports, current BRP, LIUK and English B1 tests (if over 18) and thats it. Nothing else.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BulkyBlue1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BulkyBlue1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:41 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:38 pm
Not required.

For ILR based on 10 years long residence, you ONLY need to submit all your passports, current BRP, LIUK and English B1 tests (if over 18) and thats it. Nothing else.
Thanks for the response, would you also know that if only first page of consent form is required for me?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:04 pm

BulkyBlue1 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Thanks for the response, would you also know that if only first page of consent form is required for me?
Yes as you aren't sharing anything with anyone. Also better not to indicate parents support which despite a norm/tradition in many cultures but might complicate the immigration matter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

BulkyBlue1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BulkyBlue1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:08 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:04 pm
BulkyBlue1 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Yes as you aren't sharing anything with anyone. Also better not to indicate parents support which despite a norm/tradition in many cultures but might complicate the immigration matter.
Thank you!