ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success - Thank you all, Happy to give back

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILRGB
India

ILR BRP CARD - NiNo?

Post by ILRGB » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:19 am

Dear experts

I have received my ILR BRP CARD, but the NiNo number is missing at the back side, the NiNo was printed in the earlier Tier 2 BRP cards (under Remarks).

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR BRP CARD - NiNo?

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:39 am

ILRGB wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:19 am
Dear experts

I have received my ILR BRP CARD, but the NiNo number is missing at the back side, the NiNo was printed in the earlier Tier 2 BRP cards (under Remarks).

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance.
These won't be embedded on ILR BRP. But give a thorough look to see if any error.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Thanks for your valuable inputs!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:42 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Dear experts

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance.
Ni numbers are only printed on tier 2 brp cards. No other visa category has this done.

As ILR is not relevant to your tier 2 visa anymore, no is not printed on the card.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:42 pm
ILRGB wrote:
Dear experts

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance.
Ni numbers are only printed on tier 2 brp cards. No other visa category has this done.

As ikr is not relevant to your tier 2 visa anymore, no is not printed on the card.
Thanks CROO1. You are amazing!

ILRGB
India

ILR success - Thank you all, Happy to give back

Post by ILRGB » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:40 am

Dear experts and forum

I have received my ILR BRP card for Set O recently, thanks for your massive support during these times.

As a gesture, I am more than happy to offer my help, if required, as a volunteer. I owe a lot to this forum.

Please let me know.

Thanks again.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR success email, now resign

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:09 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:47 pm
Dear experts

I have received an email conformation that my ILR application has been successful. BRP to be sent etc.

I am looking to resign and take up a new job ASAP>

Should I wait for my new ILR BRP card to arrive and then resign or is the email confirmation a 100% proof and I can feel safe about my new leave to to remain status?

Thanks in advance.
Yes and no.

From the immigration point of view yes. But as you don't have the ILR in hand, you will have hard time proving your status to a new employer if the Home Office takes time to issue the ILR. That's the only risk I see.