ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision made on 4/4/2005

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jenny_bha
Newly Registered

Decision made on 4/4/2005

Post by jenny_bha » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:01 am

Hi,

HSMP received at HO : 24/3/2005
Money dedcuted on : 24/3/2005

Since I did not receive my Ref. No., I sent a mail to the customer care. I got a reply on 11/3/2005 saying that a decision has been made on 4/4/2005. But till now I have not got the decision letter. How long does it take normally?

Thanks.

Soniraj
Newly Registered

Post by Soniraj » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:15 pm

hi buddy, my decision was made on 1/4/05 and I have still not recd my letter so wait and watch, if i receive mine i will let you know and you do the same, all the best

sergio39

Me too!

Post by sergio39 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:58 pm

Mine has been made on 16 march and the package sent on 17 of march.
Nothing received yet. But... I called HO on the phone, found out that my application has been rejected, prepared a review, sent it and got confirmation of receiving. Even found out the caseworker's name, but unfortunatelly she is in vacation now and I could not talk to her.
As per package delivering, they give 6 weeks for that (today spoke on the phone with HO), and after that, if it was not still received, the applicant should contact HO for future researches (wrong applicant address and package returned to HO, maybe). I asked for the postal tracking number or something like this, they said there is no tracking number on Airmail.
I called everyday the PostOffice, but no chance yet. I have sent some original documents and I'm very scared to lose them.

AxA
Newly Registered

Post by AxA » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:30 pm

Sorry to hear about your rejection. I have one question, though. Have they told you over the phone the reason of the rejection, without asking? I mean, can you tell me what was the exact words (as close as possible) when they told you about the result?

I have this stupid situation, I called Home Office, and was surprised that it wasn't busy line, somebody picked up the phone very fast. The second surprise was when they told that a decision has been made, and the documents was sent 10 days ago. So I was already dazzled, and when I asked about the decision, she told me it was successful. I was floating in heaven, yielded the usual "thank you, byeeee" - and hung up.

Now, after several hours of bliss, I am thinking what if she actually told me "unsuccessful"?! This "what if" is killing me now, what if I misheard? :(
Why don't they just say "accepted" and "rejected"?

Has anyone received him/her answer as "unsuccesfull"? Or they say "rejected", "refused" etc?

As I would not dream of catching a free line again, I hope some of you could help me, I think I would not sleep until I receive the letter...

An as if this was not enough, the post office in my country went on strike today, for at least 10 days... :(

Thank you for your help, my app. was sent in 26th of June, 2004, received on 28th. Apparently a decision has been made in 8th of April, 2005, and the documents are in the mail. I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,
A.

Soniraj
Newly Registered

Post by Soniraj » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:36 am

Hi AXA

Are you in India, is the postal strike in India ? I am asking because I am waiting for my approval letter which was posted on 1st April.

I am in Dubai at present and do not know about any strike in India.

Please reply

Thanks

AxA
Newly Registered

Post by AxA » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:00 pm

I am in Romania.
I called again today and they confirmed it was a-p-p-r-o-v-e-d :)
I am thrilled.
I am waiting the snail mail decision, will post full details after receiving the letter.

Good luck!
A.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:00 pm

Big congrats to you AxA.. 8) :) couldnt blame you in your first mail for being paranoid..! you heard successful and started thinking maybe you heard unsuccessful.. :(
at least a great huddle has now been crossed. good luck on EC and the new challenges..
many of us are actually so paranoid right now with the endless wait.. so so.. :(
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

jenny_bha
Newly Registered

Post by jenny_bha » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:01 am

Can you give the telephone number?

AxA
Newly Registered

Post by AxA » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:44 am

00441142591894 - I called at 10 GMT both days.

Soniraj
Newly Registered

Post by Soniraj » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:51 pm

dear friend jenny

i got my letter today so you will get it soon cheers