ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Delivery Courrier

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lavinia85
Newly Registered
Mexico

BRP Delivery Courrier

Post by lavinia85 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

I got my ILR approval email 10 days ago.

I think my BRP was finally going to be delivered this morning, I stepped out for some errands and a courier arrived at my door (my neighbour saw them). It must have been that as I am not expecting anything else.

The thing is that the courier didn’t leave a calling card and I did not get any emails/texts. I tried DX but they told me they no longer contract for the Home Office on BRP deliveries.

Does anyone know what the company is? The Gov.uk site says not to use the “BRP Not Arrived” service, if a courier came and missed you..

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP Delivery Courrier

Post by wikki » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm

You can try TNT or even the Royal Mail?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:50 pm

lavinia85 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Good afternoon everyone.

I got my ILR approval email 10 days ago.

I think my BRP was finally going to be delivered this morning, I stepped out for some errands and a courier arrived at my door (my neighbour saw them). It must have been that as I am not expecting anything else.

The thing is that the courier didn’t leave a calling card and I did not get any emails/texts. I tried DX but they told me they no longer contract for the Home Office on BRP deliveries.

Does anyone know what the company is? The Gov.uk site says not to use the “BRP Not Arrived” service, if a courier came and missed you..
If the courier man hasn't left any note/card then most probably he hadn't anything for you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

lavinia85
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by lavinia85 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Thanks just spoke to TNT, rescheduled for Tuesday.. still don’t know why they didn’t leave a card..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:21 pm

lavinia85 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:19 pm
Thanks just spoke to TNT, rescheduled for Tuesday.. still don’t know why they didn’t leave a card..
Just make complain after receiving your card.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

lavinia85
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by lavinia85 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:31 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:21 pm
Just make complain after receiving your card.
To be fair to them, I actually don’t know if it was the courier in the first place. At least now that I know they are coming on Tuesday I will be watching the door like a hawk.