ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa information need for German National in UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

WaGWaSifBhai
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa information need for German National in UK

Post by WaGWaSifBhai » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:03 pm

Hi All,
I am a German citizen and currently have Pre settlement status in UK. I want to apply visa for my wife, which is currently living in Pakistan and having Pakistani (Non EU) nationality.

Could you please guide, what documents do i need to provide and where could i find all information?

also when would i be able to apply her visa, before the Brexit or can i apply her visa after the Brexit?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

seekingadvice87

Re: Spouse Visa information need for German National in UK

Post by seekingadvice87 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi,
Because you are EU, you can apply eea family permit for non eu wife from Pakistan and definitely do this before 31st december 2020 when transition period end. now once in uk with wife change eea family permit to pre settlement status before 21 june 2021. wife must arrive uk before december to eligible for pre settlement status before june 2021 because law will change after that for brexit.

Not sure of new rules after brexit but better before because no high fees pay for eu settlement but after brexit, i guess high fees like other uk immigration route. goodluck

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:35 pm

seekingadvice87 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:28 pm
Hi,
Because you are EU, you can apply eea family permit for non eu wife from Pakistan and definitely do this before 31st december 2020 when transition period end. now once in uk with wife change eea family permit to pre settlement status before 21 june 2021. wife must arrive uk before december to eligible for pre settlement status before june 2021 because law will change after that for brexit.

Not sure of new rules after brexit but better before because no high fees pay for eu settlement but after brexit, i guess high fees like other uk immigration route. goodluck
WaGWaSifBhai wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:03 pm
Hi All,
I am a German citizen and currently have Pre settlement status in UK. I want to apply visa for my wife, which is currently living in Pakistan and having Pakistani (Non EU) nationality.

Could you please guide, what documents do i need to provide and where could i find all information?

also when would i be able to apply her visa, before the Brexit or can i apply her visa after the Brexit?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
forgot mention documents you need most important

1. your eu passport and wife non eu passport
2. marriage certificate
3. proof of working in uk
any all documents show you are in uk like utility bills, rent or mortgage, bank statement, council tax, pay slip, etc as every case different

WaGWaSifBhai
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by WaGWaSifBhai » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Thanks for your reply seekingadvice87, I have one more thing to ask regarding pay, how much monthly pay do I need to show, and how many pay slips do I need to provide?

Much appreciated for your information.

Regards.

Gnud3mn
Nigeria

Post by Gnud3mn » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:47 pm

WaGWaSifBhai wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:40 pm
Thanks for your reply seekingadvice87, I have one more thing to ask regarding pay, how much monthly pay do I need to show, and how many pay slips do I need to provide?

Regards.
Hello,

There’s no financial requirements atm. You just need to show that you are currently exercising your treaty rights - working so your employment contract/bank statements & 6 months payslip should do.

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:37 pm

WaGWaSifBhai wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Regards.
Gnud3mn is right no financial requirements. have at least 3 month bank statement, pay slip and all bills date at least 3 month minimum show home office. check form complete and application complete so no delay. goodluck with wife

WaGWaSifBhai
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by WaGWaSifBhai » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Thank you to all reply the above.
Regards.