ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2- start work while awaiting decision

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Tier 2- start work while awaiting decision

Post by Sinan87 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Hello,
I am on Tier 2 General with visa valid until next year,I switched employers Last week and my new employer assigned me a CoS With start date on 4/9/20, I applied online On 1/9/20 ,and the new employer sent me an official email that they are happy for me to start working while awaiting decision regarding my application,
My question is it Ok to start working for the new employer, I am waiting to book an appt to give biometrics ?
Do I need to fill any form or to inform UKVI that I started working for the new employer ?

Many Thanks

wanderer05
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2- start work while awaiting decision

Post by wanderer05 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:27 pm

You need to do nothing.

Your current and future sponsorers will update SMS system's with all the details.

Ensure ur new employer has all your documents like BRP, PASSPORT copies as it would require and update on SMS (comment) you have started on so and so date