ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to give transaction details for salary account ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saurabh_gyl

need to give transaction details for salary account ?

Post by saurabh_gyl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi

Is it necessary to give transaction details for the bank account in which my salary is credited. This account is different from the one in which i am maintaining balance.
Regards,
Saurabh

shifi

Re: need to give transaction details for salary account ?

Post by shifi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am

saurabh_gyl wrote:Hi

Is it necessary to give transaction details for the bank account in which my salary is credited. This account is different from the one in which i am maintaining balance.
Is this for previous earnings ? if so you have to give the bank statement to which your salary is credited. you don't have to show any balance maintained in that account as such.

if it is for the maintenance fund, then you have to show the statement with the needed minimum balance. This can be either the same account your salary is credited to or a different account(s).

hope this helps..

saurabh_gyl

Re: need to give transaction details for salary account ?

Post by saurabh_gyl » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:43 pm

shifi wrote: Is this for previous earnings ? if so you have to give the bank statement to which your salary is credited. you don't have to show any balance maintained in that account as such.

if it is for the maintenance fund, then you have to show the statement with the needed minimum balance. This can be either the same account your salary is credited to or a different account(s).

hope this helps..
Hi shifi

thanks for reply, but i think u didn't get my question. can any one plz clarify about my doubt.
Regards,
Saurabh

gallic1010
Newly Registered

Post by gallic1010 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

you have to give the transaction details of ur account where your salary gets credited if you intend to use this as a proof of previous earnings..

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:26 pm

gallic1010 wrote:you have to give the transaction details of ur account where your salary gets credited if you intend to use this as a proof of previous earnings..
so do i need to give detail of every transaction in last one year.

my funds account is separate.
Regards,
Saurabh

nishantchawla
Newly Registered

Post by nishantchawla » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 am

For Bank Account that you are using for Past Earnings, it is not required to give any transaction details. However, if there are any major debits/credits that you think might be questionable, its always good to mention that in the cover letter and give a proof. This is not 'Mandatory' but a 'Good to Have'.

For Bank Account that you are using for Maintenance Fund; if there are any major transactions - Debits/Credits in the past three months, its required to give the details of the transactions. Mention the same in the cover letter and give a proof.

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:40 pm

nishantchawla wrote:For Bank Account that you are using for Past Earnings, it is not required to give any transaction details. However, if there are any major debits/credits that you think might be questionable, its always good to mention that in the cover letter and give a proof. This is not 'Mandatory' but a 'Good to Have'.
hi all

as nishant said tht it is recommended to give proofs about any major debit/credits. i think i hv some credits of about 1.5L in total(in 2 transactions) in my salary account sometime in oct 2007. i am claiming for my salary from aug 2007 - jul 2008. so those transactions will be shown in my bank statements which i'll be showing as my proof for earnings.
i do not have any proof for those debits as those were made by my family members by cash. one more thing that amount was transferred to some other account of mine after some time in multiple transactions.

have u guys ever come across a situation where an application has ben rejected on these grounds.

NOTE: my funds account is different.
Regards,
Saurabh

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

anyone ?
Regards,
Saurabh

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:45 am

no replies yet !
Regards,
Saurabh

coolguyIndia

Post by coolguyIndia » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 am

Hey,

As someone said that it is not mandatory but good to show some proofs of major transactions so in your case explain ur point properly in the application cover letter and give bank statements of ur other accounts and explain the transactions done. It will be good for you only....

I hope above helps...

Regards
saurabh_gyl wrote:
nishantchawla wrote:For Bank Account that you are using for Past Earnings, it is not required to give any transaction details. However, if there are any major debits/credits that you think might be questionable, its always good to mention that in the cover letter and give a proof. This is not 'Mandatory' but a 'Good to Have'.
hi all

as nishant said tht it is recommended to give proofs about any major debit/credits. i think i hv some credits of about 1.5L in total(in 2 transactions) in my salary account sometime in oct 2007. i am claiming for my salary from aug 2007 - jul 2008. so those transactions will be shown in my bank statements which i'll be showing as my proof for earnings.
i do not have any proof for those debits as those were made by my family members by cash. one more thing that amount was transferred to some other account of mine after some time in multiple transactions.

have u guys ever come across a situation where an application has ben rejected on these grounds.

NOTE: my funds account is different.
Thanks & Best Regards