ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank fund withdrawal???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DeepThroat

Bank fund withdrawal???

Post by DeepThroat » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:44 pm

Hello all,

I have applied for FLR(IED) for my HSMP extension and they have
debited 121 pounds from my account today.

Can I now go ahead and withdraw the funds in my account or is it better to have the funds till the HO decides on my FLR application.

I need these funds to be withdrawn for an emergency.

Thank you all for your time,
Cheers,
Kumar.

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:02 pm

Any FLR(IED) applicants on this board can throw some light on this.

Thanks for your time,
cheers,

deborahCO

Post by deborahCO » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:35 pm

Did you submit your bank statements with your FLR? If so, I'd guess you're probably safe withdrawing some money.

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:57 pm

Thanks deborahCO,

yes I have. Wanted to know whether anyone on the board were asked to submit their bank statements again after filing their FLR's.

deborahCO

Post by deborahCO » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:14 pm

Sorry...don't know how to answer that for you. My best guess is that as you're living there now, HO would expect your financial situation to be a bit more fluid - money coming in & out - rather than have a large pile of savings, but then that's just a guess. All the best.

Need_UK_Help
Newly Registered

Post by Need_UK_Help » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 am

Hi forum,

I wish to apply in the first week of Oct 08. I have a query regarding source of maintenance funds

I)
I had a FD from Bank of Maharashtra of amount 1 lac. I did not want to dissolve it, so i gave it to my sister and took a check of that amount from her. My sis has an account in Bank of maharashtra, and she gave me a check from her Bank of Maharashtra account.

Now my account statement shows that transaction as "BOM 999999" , where 99999 is the check number. I will have to provide source of fund for this transaction... what should i do? My sis is having the FD (in my name).

Please please please help.... Im worried. Actually, i have already been maintaining the desired since 2 months now.. so dont want to rollback.... and wait again...

II)
my account has a 40k transaction, which i transfered from my other account(citi to icici). I had deposited this amount by cash in my citi bank account, and then transfered to ICICI. Now my questions is, is just showing my Citi Bank account enough as a source of fund? Actually, those 40k were my cash savings..

III)
My maintainance fund account (ICICI) has a 60k cash deposit transaction. This amount is also my cash saving, i had collected over a period of time... What should i provide for the source for this funds?

Many thanks in advance.. Please please please help me out. I am sure, there are senior members here in the forum, who can help me....