ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Employer letter for ILR

Post by gainvidya » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Please can someone assist me on this. I am on WP and preparing to apply for ILR (5 yrs WP)in a months time. I am currently working with my employer from last 3 years on WP which was filed for company <ABC Ltd.>. Within 1.5 years time company ABC was taken over by a another BIG company <XYZ Ltd.>. Company ABC is still functioning and listed in Companies house website but the finance and HR dept are operated under the main company letter head i.e. XZY and hence from last 1.5 yrs I get all my pay slip and official letter in the new company letter head i.e.<XYZ Ltd>.

My question was When I plan to request my HR dept to issue me the letter for ILR which they would do in thier the parent company letter head XYZ should I request them to mention that the original WP company is part of it and still functioning.

To prove the take over I have news printout from BBC website which hopefully should be fine.

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Post by gainvidya » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 am

84 views but no answer :(