ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund and salary account is same

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajaram_2701
Newly Registered

Maintenance fund and salary account is same

Post by rajaram_2701 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi

I have same maintenance account and salary account. Is it ok if I submit only 12 months statement which includes both salary proof and also maintenance for last 3 months? (I am applyin from UK)

Thanks

birdy1980

Post by birdy1980 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Yes, I did the same. As long as your last statement covers a period upto a month before the date when you apply(ie if u apply on say 1 september 2008, your last statement should be atleast till 2 august 2008) you can show the same as proof.
Read the tier 1 guidance page no 31 point 197

birdy

amittal5
Newly Registered

Post by amittal5 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm

And for people applying from outside UK:

"For applications submitted outside of the UK, all
evidence must be dated no more than 7 days before
the application is submitted."

birdy1980

Post by birdy1980 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Cheers

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 pm

birdy1980 wrote:Yes, I did the same. As long as your last statement covers a period upto a month before the date when you apply(ie if u apply on say 1 september 2008, your last statement should be atleast till 2 august 2008) you can show the same as proof.
birdy
for maintenance of funds, your statement should not be dated more than 7 days back than your date of application. i.e. if u r applying on 1st september your statement should be dated between 26th Aug and 1st Sep.

rajaram_2701 wrote: I have same maintenance account and salary account. Is it ok if I submit only 12 months statement which includes both salary proof and also maintenance for last 3 months? (I am applyin from UK)
i believe you can show one statement, but make sure your statement is dated no more than 7 days back than your appl date, as it is a requirement for maintenance of funds.
Regards,
Saurabh

deepinder7090

Post by deepinder7090 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 am

for the people who are applying from india they can show both the maintanence fund and the salary credit in the same account

For salary credit --- 12 months statements + salary slips sign n stamp
for maintanence ---- 3 months bank statement
remember statements for the maintanence fund should be on the saperate letter head or the saperate statements apart from the the one you are giving from the earning section .

birdy1980

Post by birdy1980 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:44 am

saurabh_gyl wrote:
birdy1980 wrote:Yes, I did the same. As long as your last statement covers a period upto a month before the date when you apply(ie if u apply on say 1 september 2008, your last statement should be atleast till 2 august 2008) you can show the same as proof.
birdy
for maintenance of funds, your statement should not be dated more than 7 days back than your date of application. i.e. if u r applying on 1st september your statement should be dated between 26th Aug and 1st Sep.

rajaram_2701 wrote: I have same maintenance account and salary account. Is it ok if I submit only 12 months statement which includes both salary proof and also maintenance for last 3 months? (I am applyin from UK)
i believe you can show one statement, but make sure your statement is dated no more than 7 days back than your appl date, as it is a requirement for maintenance of funds.
Hi saurabh,
he is applying from within UK, so this rule does not apply to him ( no more than 7 days). Its only for people applying from outside UK.

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 application by end of this month. I am having a doubt in Maintenance fund I have raised the query to UK Visa help desk and they replied like this:

For principle applicant: The funds must be shown in a savings account which is in the name of the principle applicant. It can be a joint account. The bank statement for 15 months will help the Officer to assess the kind of transactions the principle applicant has maintained with the respective Bank. It must not be a Spouse Account.

For Dependant: The funds for maintenance whether the dependant submits alone or along with principal applicant can either be in the dependant’s name or the principal applicant’s name or it can be in an account jointly held by the husband and wife.

Any idea what are the documents I need to submit for my spouse Maintenance fund.

Regards
Kandasamy

[quote="deepinder7090"]for the people who are applying from india they can show both the maintanence fund and the salary credit in the same account

For salary credit --- 12 months statements + salary slips sign n stamp
for maintanence ---- 3 months bank statement
remember statements for the maintanence fund should be on the saperate letter head or the saperate statements apart from the the one you are giving from the earning section .[/quote]