ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any chance to resubmit supporting documents?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

k1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Any chance to resubmit supporting documents?

Post by k1234 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:51 am

Hello.

I've applied for ILR Set (O) from Tier 2 General on 1 September 2020 and submitted supporting documents to UKVI using "Submit" option on UKVCAS website on the same day. I haven't submitted my biometric information yet as no biometric reuse email or IDV app invitation received.

By reading topics, I realised that I needed to submit a full scan of my passport. I scanned and uploaded only the bio page...

Is there any chance that I can submit the full scan of my passport again?

Would uploaded document to the UKVCAS now after "submit" be submitted at the time of physical appointment at UKVCAS service point?
Should I book an appointment to have it scanned now?

Thank you in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Any chance to resubmit supporting documents?

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:56 pm

You will be able to add and submit more documents at the time of UKVCAS appointment OR IDV app; whichever route you are chosen for later on. Dont worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

k1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by k1234 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:14 pm

Thank you so much CULLINAN! Really appreciated.

k1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by k1234 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:59 am

This is for someone who is worried about the same thing like I was.

I did have a chance to add documents at UKVCAS, although I did not have anything to add at that point.

What I did was uploaded documents to the portal AFTER I submitted anyway, and I could confirm that added documents were visible by the agent.

All documents that I wanted to submit was submitted by the agent at UKVCAS.

Fingers crossed.