ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Accommodation

Post by hassan13441 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Hi, I will be really grateful if any one can help me as few friends and solicitors are giving me different answers.

I am going to bring my wife and a child soon. I need to find out what documents I need for accommodation.

Currently I am leaving with my mother, 2 brothers and a sister. it’s a rented house from a private landlord/agency, tenancy agreement is on my moms name (she also receives housing benefits). I am also going to do a housing inspection report which shows it’s not over crowded.

Please if you guys can tell me if I need a no objection letter from my mother or landlord as two different solicitors and a friend told me that I only need it from my mother as tenancy agreement is on on her name

I am really stressful as I am going to apply for spouse visa soon. Any help will be greatly appreciated .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Accommodation

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:16 pm

You need the letter from the landlord.

Hope your mother has declared all the income for everyone, yourself included, in the household for housing benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hassan13441 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Thank you for replying. I asked my mum and our name is with council and we have showed that we are working.

I spoke to our landlord as well and they are willing to give noc letter. Also in the agreement does it need to mention all the name of the occupants?

Just to confirm, I need house agreement, letter from landlord and property inspection report. Do I need anything else for accommodation?

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hassan13441 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:04 am

I will be really grateful if any one can reply.

I am going to ask my employer to give me a employment letter.

I get monthly on 15th of every month. I am also going to send September’s payslip. Can anyone help me with the wording of the letter?

Will I be saying my six months pay from April till September or March till August.

Please someone can reply as I really don’t want to make any mistake, so August pay I will receive on 15th of September. Thanks

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Employment letter urgent

Post by hassan13441 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Please if anyone can advice me. Thanks

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Employment letter urgent

Post by Korekt » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:50 pm

hassan13441 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:04 am
I will be really grateful if any one can reply.

I am going to ask my employer to give me a employment letter.

I get monthly on 15th of every month. I am also going to send September’s payslip. Can anyone help me with the wording of the letter?
See here.
Will I be saying my six months pay from April till September or March till August.

Please someone can reply as I really don’t want to make any mistake, so August pay I will receive on 15th of September. Thanks
Do you know what period the pay you received in August covers?

Does the wageslip have any info such as 'PERIOD END DATE'? If so, what date is it?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hassan13441 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:18 pm

Thank you for your response. So from 1st august 2020 till 31st august 2020 pay I will receive on 15th September 2020.

Payslips shows date which is 15th September 2020 and pay period 6.

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hassan13441 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 pm

I got a letter from my employer today, is it ok if the letter is printed with electronic signature and also payslips were sent through email, is it ok if they will stamp them or I need a letter for payslips as well.

Kindly if anyone can reply to this. Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 pm

hassan13441 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 pm
I got a letter from my employer today, is it ok if the letter is printed with electronic signature and also payslips were sent through email, is it ok if they will stamp them or I need a letter for payslips as well.

Kindly if anyone can reply to this. Thanks
Both OK.

hassan13441
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hassan13441 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm

so is it ok to send payslips without stamp or or letter saying that payslips are genuine.

if i do need to get a letter saying that payslips are genuine, do i need to mention what i earned each month.

i will be really grateful if i can get an answer to this thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm

hassan13441 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm
so is it ok to send payslips without stamp or or letter saying that payslips are genuine.

if i do need to get a letter saying that payslips are genuine, do i need to mention what i earned each month.

i will be really grateful if i can get an answer to this thanks
If it has the details of the company on no requirement for stamp.
If getting the letter either way is OK really but for peace of mind can state it.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:45 pm

hassan13441 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Also in the agreement does it need to mention all the name of the occupants?
Strictly speaking yes as no tenancy is granted without bearing the names of all occupiers. But since your landlord seems cooperative and giving you an noc letter then for immigration related application it would be suffice.
hassan13441 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Just to confirm, I need house agreement, letter from landlord and property inspection report. Do I need anything else for accommodation?
Should be fine. Property inspection report isn't needed but might bolster the case slightly.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.