ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Passport application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sohail222
Pakistan

First Passport application

Post by Sohail222 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi guys Hi I applied my first passport and received it but I still didn’t receive my supported documents back when I applied my passport online I paid extra £5 for my documents to be returned by secure delivery still not receive its day 4 now since I received my passport but no documents?

vinny

Re: First Passport application

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:28 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sohail222
Pakistan

Post by Sohail222 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks Vinny one more thing when I posted my supporting documents to HM passport office I put my passport and Citizenship certificate in the envelope to the address they given me but I forget to write on the back of envelope my address will it be a problem?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:34 am

I think that writing your return address on the back of an envelope that you are sending is recommended, if the envelope was undeliverable and should to be returned to the sender.
There are two addresses that are typically seen on the envelope, but only one is technically required: the recipient's. The sender's address isn't necessary, but it is recommended. If there are any mistakes that prevent the delivery of the letter, the lack of a return address means the post office will be unable to send it back in order to fix any problems.
However, if you have received your British passport, then they had obviously received your supporting documents and know your name and address.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sohail222
Pakistan

Post by Sohail222 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:11 am

Thank you so much Vinny Yes I have received my British passport as you said they have my details when I apply online hopefully I should receive them soon will let you know many thanks