ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled status lounes application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jattsaab
Newly Registered
India

Settled status lounes application

Post by jattsaab » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:44 pm

Hello
I was wondering if I could get answer to few questions I have about my recent Lounes application. I have submitted my application about 20 days ago and already I have received my and my wife passports back I also received my current BRP BacK which is valid till April 2021 I wanted to ask if I will be receiving new brp card or online access to settled status. I am an India citizen therefore I m little bit confused to how this will look for me. I will be grateful for some information on this topic many thanks

Nyamebeye

Re: Settled status lounes application

Post by Nyamebeye » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:20 pm

If you already have BRP, you will not be issued with a new one. You will only get the confirmation email and then can view your status online as well as by employers, etc.
If you want a new BRP to reflect your new status when you are approved, you will need to apply to exchange your current one to the settlement one. This will be a separate application.
All non eu nationals will need to go through the same process like you so being an Indian national will not be different. All the best.