ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application with Toeic in history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xam
United Kingdom

Naturalisation Application with Toeic in history

Post by Xam » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:05 am

Good Morning EveryoneπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ ,
I do have a question regarding my naturalisation application . Please find the details as given below : :)
I did TOEIC in 2012 when I did applied for spouse visa . At the same time I did Trinity A1 and submitted my bith certificates to Home office and I have been granted 2 years spouse visa. When I applied for ILR in 2014 ( I submitted Trinity B1) to Home office . Home office Holdβœ‹ my ILR application for 15 months . In December 2015 Home office invited me to Liverpool Settlement office of an interview ( Regarding Toeic/ credibility) . The interviewer was pleased and My ILR has granted . According to My Subject Access Report ( SAR) my Toeic was invalid🚫.
In 2016 when I travelled back to UK from Holiday , The immigration officer asked me if I attended any Toeic test ? I said Yes. He let me wait for 5 minutes, Took my passport and my ILR Biometric card and went inside to check something. After he checked , He let me in and didn't say anything.

My question is Shall I apply for naturalisation now ? I am so worried if they ask any question regarding my TOEIC test and revoke my ILR

I want to give you a massive thanks for your valuable time to read my message. Have a lovely weekend 😊😊😊😊😊😊

sezel
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Re: Naturalisation Application with Toeic in history

Post by sezel » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Dear Xam
my problem with toeic was painfull. i allready granted BC with this problem. my Hon barister mr xxxxxxxxx helped me out from this horroble nightmare.... good luck

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:27 am

Xam wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:05 am
Good Morning EveryoneπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ ,
I do have a question regarding my naturalisation application . Please find the details as given below : :)
I did TOEIC in 2012 when I did applied for spouse visa . At the same time I did Trinity A1 and submitted my bith certificates to Home office and I have been granted 2 years spouse visa. When I applied for ILR in 2014 ( I submitted Trinity B1) to Home office . Home office Holdβœ‹ my ILR application for 15 months . In December 2015 Home office invited me to Liverpool Settlement office of an interview ( Regarding Toeic/ credibility) . The interviewer was pleased and My ILR has granted . According to My Subject Access Report ( SAR) my Toeic was invalid🚫.
In 2016 when I travelled back to UK from Holiday , The immigration officer asked me if I attended any Toeic test ? I said Yes. He let me wait for 5 minutes, Took my passport and my ILR Biometric card and went inside to check something. After he checked , He let me in and didn't say anything.

My question is Shall I apply for naturalisation now ? I am so worried if they ask any question regarding my TOEIC test and revoke my ILR

I want to give you a massive thanks for your valuable time to read my message. Have a lovely weekend 😊😊😊😊😊😊
While you in your heart know that everything is alright with the TOEIC result you have and haven used it successfully on previous occasion, there is still the coloration it has due to what happened and how HO handled it.
Noting that you are already worried about this unnecessary albatross, for your peace of mind and no undue delay to the naturalization application vis long delay & your been invited for interview before, question on it at PoE, you may want to get a B1 done. Just my thoughts.

Xam
United Kingdom

Post by Xam » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:39 am

sezel wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:03 pm
Dear Xam
my problem with toeic was painfull. i allready granted BC with this problem. my Hon barister mr xxxxxxxxx helped me out from this horroble nightmare.... good luck
Thank you for your advice. So do you think Shall I submit my naturalisation application? Thank you