ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delhi VFS maintance Fund question.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s_saini
India

Delhi VFS maintance Fund question.

Post by s_saini » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 pm

I am going to file my case from DELHI VFS.

Could anyone please guide me that I am giving 3 month statement for maintance funds i.e (12/June/2008 To 12/Sep/2008)

Sorry for this reapeat question.
But my question is only relates to DELHI VFS cadidates.
Could anyone applied from DELHI VFS guide me. Have Delhi VFS people ask to provide 12 months or 15 months bank statement for maintance funds?

THx in adv...... :)
Last edited by s_saini on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 pm

You need bank statements of last three months to qualify in Maintenance (Funds) attribute, irrespective your VFS.

If a candidate will be applying in Jan 2009 and claiming Previous Earning points for the period Jan 2008 to Dec 2008, then how one can satisfy requirement of 15 banks statements? Forget number 15.

s_saini
India

I am sorry..

Post by s_saini » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:08 pm

I think you little misunderstood.

I am sorry If i am unable to make it clear..
My point is time period.

I am providing diffrent Bank A/C's for Previous Earning and Maintance Funds.
Bcz of heavy transections for maintance funds I am providing diffrent bank A/C.

Is that 3 month statement, 12 month statement or 15 month statement.
in guide line its no where mention that i ahve to provide more than 3 month statement.

Is that OK if I go with 3 month statement.

Bcz in some of the posts people ask that VFS guy told them to provide more than 3 month sattement.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 pm

I am pasting the same text which I wrote earlier.

You need bank statements of last three months to qualify in Maintenance (Funds) attribute, irrespective your VFS.

Have you seen VFS India? It has following information for this req't-

Maintenance (funds)
You must have a minimum level of maintenance (funds) available and score 10 points in this section, or your application will be refused.

You must score 10 points for maintenance (funds), which are awarded if:
• you are applying to a British overseas entry clearance post for permission to come to the United Kingdom (known as 'entry clearance') and have £2,800 in available funds. You will have to show that you have enough funds, by sending documentation showing you have had savings of at least £2,800 for at least three months before applying. You should submit 3 statements and the last of which should be no more than 7 days old on date of application.

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:18 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:You should submit 3 statements and the last of which should be no more than 7 days old on date of application.
i think even if we submit a single statement covering a period of 3 months and dated no more than 7 days before date of application it is fine. it need not be 3 separate statements, one for every month.

same is the case with previous earnings, you can submit one statement covering a period of 12 months. it need not be 12 separate statements, one being for every month.

what matters is the period you are covering in your statement not the number of statements.

let me know if anyone thinks my understanding is wrong.
Regards,
Saurabh

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Agree!

s_saini
India

Post by s_saini » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 am

Dear saurabh & rajesh,

Thx a lot for your reply..
I agree with your point.....

But my question is not about number of statements...

Previous Earning :--I am giving ICICI bank statement which cover 12 months(It would be single or multi no problem)
Maintance funds :-- I am giving HDFCBANK statement which cover 3 months(It would be single or multi no problem)

Bcz from some of the forum posts I come to know that I have to provide last 1 year statement Or One and half year statement for maintance funds.
One more thing I just want to add.
I know there is no where mentioned in the rule book(Guide line or help) to provide more than 3 month statement for maintance funds.

I am bit confused from some of the posts.

Question:-- Is 3 month single Bank statement covering (12/June/2008 To 12/Sep/2008) is sufficent for maintance funds?

Thx for your valueable time...

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:48 am

...from some of the forum posts I come to know that I have to provide last 1 year statement Or One and half year statement for maintance funds.
I dont know where you read that but it is incorrect. As stated repeatedly above, you provide 3 months of statements to prove the maintenance requirements. That is all.

You must also separately provide up to 12 months of statements to prove your previous earnings under Tier 1 but that is a separate issue.
Is 3 month single Bank statement covering (12/June/2008 To 12/Sep/2008) is sufficent for maintance funds?
Yes. Note also that the date of your last statement must be no more than 7 days prior to your application (so you might need to get the bank to print out a up to date statement right before you apply).

coolguyIndia

Post by coolguyIndia » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 am

Hi,

different accounts for salary and maintenance is absolutely fine...

now question of 12 or 15 or 18 months as u have specified is explained below with an example..

if you r showing previous earning record from say June 2007 to May 2008 then u can show maintenance funds from Feb 2008 to May 2008. This is what I had done, and question of 15 months doesnt come in picture at all. I hope this helps.

Also make sure you highlight dates of the period on bank statement given for maintenance fund. In addition to this make sure you have read and understood other requirements of maintenance funds requirements like statement should be printed and signed by relevant authority from the bank within last 7 days immediately before the application date. If you add few buffer days before and after the maintenance period dates that you have actually thought of , would help. Make sure the statement has a date printed as well. In case date is not printed than ask the person to sign it and stamp it as well.

Hope above helps...
s_saini wrote:Dear saurabh & rajesh,

Thx a lot for your reply..
I agree with your point.....

But my question is not about number of statements...

Previous Earning :--I am giving ICICI bank statement which cover 12 months(It would be single or multi no problem)
Maintance funds :-- I am giving HDFCBANK statement which cover 3 months(It would be single or multi no problem)

Bcz from some of the forum posts I come to know that I have to provide last 1 year statement Or One and half year statement for maintance funds.
One more thing I just want to add.
I know there is no where mentioned in the rule book(Guide line or help) to provide more than 3 month statement for maintance funds.

I am bit confused from some of the posts.

Question:-- Is 3 month single Bank statement covering (12/June/2008 To 12/Sep/2008) is sufficent for maintance funds?

Thx for your valueable time...
Thanks & Best Regards

s_saini
India

For previous earning ....

Post by s_saini » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Thx fr your valuable replies.

Now one more question......

Should I have to give any explaination for heavy transections in salary A/c ?