ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed the date of submission to UKVI

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mtwtfss
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Missed the date of submission to UKVI

Post by mtwtfss » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my SET(LR) form in early September and my appointment with Sopra Steria is on this Friday. I have uploaded my documents on the websites. However, I forgot to tick and click the submit box to UKVI. It is less than 48 hours before my appointment and the tick box does not appear on the web page anymore. So my documents have not submitted to UKVI.

May I know what should I do now?

Shall I cancel my appointment and rebook or shall I just attend the appointment?

Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Missed the date of submission to UKVI

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:52 pm

mtwtfss wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:46 pm
Hi,

I have submitted my SET(LR) form in early September and my appointment with Sopra Steria is on this Friday. I have uploaded my documents on the websites. However, I forgot to tick and click the submit box to UKVI. It is less than 48 hours before my appointment and the tick box does not appear on the web page anymore. So my documents have not submitted to UKVI.

Shall I cancel my appointment and rebook or shall I just attend the appointment?

Thanks.
Don't cancel the appointment rather take your all original supporting documents with you so that if these weren't submitted before then they (ukvcas) might send these for you now.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mtwtfss
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by mtwtfss » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Thanks Seagul for the advice.

:D

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 pm

mtwtfss wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:46 pm
Hi,

Thanks.
The “submit” feature is a new feature that was launched on 10th July. It is optional. There is no compulsion that you have to submit your documents to UKVI yourself. If you want to use the new feature, you can do up to 48hrs before your appointment.

Just carry on with your appointment. UKVCAS staff will submit documents for you as normal. Also, will submit your biometrics. Nothing to worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mtwtfss
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by mtwtfss » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Thanks Cullinan :D