ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice Please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lazarus

Advice Please

Post by Lazarus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Just completed my degree but my case is still with BIA awaiting a decision. I contacted them the other day and they told me I just have to wait. Been here almost 12yrs now, came here when I was 17.

Applied for Further levae to remail in 2003, prior to that I had overstayed for about 1.5 years.

My passport has also expired in their hands.

Question I am asking now, Can I apply for a work visa to Canada or US or another European country while my application is pending.

My qualification is in the Medical Sciences and they are desperrately short for that in the US and Canada. Could I apply even though I am not in my home country?

What would be your advice?