ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Parkash1234
India

Naturalisation questions

Post by Parkash1234 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Dear experts

Much appreciated all your help during my ILR times, now it is time for Naturalisation. I am going to apply in few days. Just have couple of questions and looking for your expert advice on these. Thanks in advance.

1 - I got my ILR based on Tier-2 G visa. Before that, I was student for 3.5 years. During my student period, I was doing part-time job in a cab office as computer operator. I have approx. start/end dates but not exact, is this okay? Secondly do I need to show my part time work in "Employment history”??
2 - During the part time I never paid my NI contributions, would that effect my application?
3 - My personal Referee would be my landlord lady. Is that okay?
4 - How soon I could apply for passport or do I need to wait for Ceremony?
5 - How long the process would be as things started moving now?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 pm

1. You need to list all employment. Approximate date should be ok, buy be as accurate as possible.

2. If you earned below the required level, non-issue.

3. If she is British yes.

4. After you have attended your ceremony.

5. It takes up to 6 months, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 pm

CR001 thanks for your prompt reply. Much appreciated

One more question. During my tier 2 visa once I decided to apply for Business visa so I could setup consultancy company. I online registered one company and started looking for funds. I was not able to have funds so I forget about Business Visa. I never registered as Self Employee as I was working already under tier 2. I haven't not done any work on company neither opened bank account. Company automatically dissolved after sometime. My question is would that be an issue? Do I need to specify this in my employment history or else section?

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:43 am

Can someone help please?

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:55 am

Experts could you please advise? I'm really stuck here as do I need to mentioned this somewhere or just leave it. Thanks in advance