ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - UKVI Delay Notice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandgarg
Newly Registered
India

ILR - UKVI Delay Notice

Post by anandgarg » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 pm

I recently received UKVI Delay Notice. Is it a generic email or does that mean that my application has been picked up?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - UKVI Delay Notice

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:19 pm

anandgarg wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 pm
I recently received UKVI Delay Notice. Is it a generic email or does that mean that my application has been picked up?
Its bit generic and many even got the visa in next day/hour.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - UKVI Delay Notice

Post by ajitu92 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:21 pm

It's a generic email. The reality is no one knows the criteria for who gets sent these generic emails so there is no way to know whether it is because it has been picked up.
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.