ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FOR "Richard66"

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skiesowner

FOR "Richard66"

Post by skiesowner » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Last Romeo?? Is that YOU from tuttistranieri? Are you the Pole or are you the Tunisian? If your immigration history is anything like the one you describe on the Italian site, I'm really afraid the UK will take a very dim view of your application.
WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE SO?I AM WITH MY GIRL FROM 7 YEARS,WE ARE GOING TO MARRY AND I WILL JOIN HER IN UK,IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN SUCH DESCRIPTION
[/b]

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: FOR "Richard66"

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:56 pm

skiesowner wrote:Last Romeo?? Is that YOU from tuttistranieri? Are you the Pole or are you the Tunisian? If your immigration history is anything like the one you describe on the Italian site, I'm really afraid the UK will take a very dim view of your application.
WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE SO?I AM WITH MY GIRL FROM 7 YEARS,WE ARE GOING TO MARRY AND I WILL JOIN HER IN UK,IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN SUCH DESCRIPTION
[/b]
Someone touched a nerve there!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

skiesowner

Post by skiesowner » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm

I had a very bad stomach ache reading that :?