ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children Expired Passport -Very urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rockey
Member of Standing

FLR (M) Employment letter Urgent Query and Requirment

Post by Rockey » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi All,

Dear Respected senior friends

I need to apply for my family FLR (M) first time due on October 20 , she will apply 28 early before visa expires, once get 2.5 years visa then she will be eligible to apply for ILR on 10 year basis. I got few queries just need to make sure if something is not changed after pandemic !
Applying for wife and two children

1. Employment Letter ( can any one show me sample letter as i need it so that my wife employer can write exactly whatever is needed) her income is gross 25800 per Annum , is that ok pls?
2- As i am on ILR hence does she needs to make online application and when she can get appointment pls ?

I am submitting documents as given below pls let me if anything else is needed !

a- 6 months scanned copies of payslips and 6 months bank statement
b- A1 English test certificate
c-NHS Surcharge ( how much of the fees is )
d-All passports , BRP
e- 3 years Council bills

Any suggestion from seniors will Higley be appreciated !Look forward to hearing from you soon !

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Employment letter Urgent Query and Requirment

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Rockey wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi All,

Dear Respected senior friends

I need to apply for my family FLR (M) first time due on October 20 , she will apply 28 early before visa expires, once get 2.5 years visa then she will be eligible to apply for ILR on 10 year basis. I got few queries just need to make sure if something is not changed after pandemic !
Applying for wife and two children

1. Employment Letter ( can any one show me sample letter as i need it so that my wife employer can write exactly whatever is needed) her income is gross 25800 per Annum , is that ok pls?
2- As i am on ILR hence does she needs to make online application and when she can get appointment pls ?

I am submitting documents as given below pls let me if anything else is needed !

a- 6 months scanned copies of payslips and 6 months bank statement
b- A1 English test certificate
c-NHS Surcharge ( how much of the fees is )
d-All passports , BRP
e- 3 years Council bills

Any suggestion from seniors will Higley be appreciated !Look forward to hearing from you soon !

Regards
1. There is no fixed template which can be written in any intelligible format highlighting all key information about job such as commencement date, annual wages, overtime, type of contract and role etc. Income seems sufficient.

2. she need to apply online and then will be redirected to ukvcas for booking appointment for which you might have to struggle as the appointments are getting occupied very frequently.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-flrm

a,b) yes
c) £400 per year per person which might increase anytime from oct - ------- to £624
d)yes
e) Not mandatory
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 pm

Thankyou so much for quick reply!
As i got ILR i dont need visa myself , hence who will be main applicant while filling application online , will i be applying for them or my wife will apply herself !

And regarding NHS Fees 624 which is not confirmed yet , let suppose its 624 , FLR m will be for 2.5 years , does it mean that she has to pay 624*2.5 =1560 for each one? wife and two children 14 year old +10 year old
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:24 pm

Rockey wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 pm
Thankyou so much for quick reply!
As i got ILR i dont need visa myself , hence who will be main applicant while filling application online , will i be applying for them or my wife will apply herself !
You are free from any immigration related applications for yourself. The application will only be from those who are your none-British dependants
Rockey wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:56 pm
And regarding NHS Fees 624 which is not confirmed yet , let suppose its 624 , FLR m will be for 2.5 years , does it mean that she has to pay 624*2.5 =1560 for each one? wife and two children 14 year old +10 year old
Children under the age of 18 years wont be charged full rather a discounted rate of £470 per year. see more information

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/202 ... surcharge/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Thankyou so much -
Sorry i am keep bothering! as i am filling out online application hence getting little bit difficult!

Online application is asking about , ' do you have national identity card which was issued in your country' I said yes filled out details! my query is , is it compulsory to upload copy of it , i got copy but dont have original with me ? A part from that , is it ok to upload documents in 3 parts before getting appointment pls?

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Thankyou so much -
Sorry i am keep bothering! as i am filling out online application hence getting little bit difficult!

Online application is asking about , ' do you have national identity card which was issued in your country' I said yes filled out details! my query is , is it compulsory to upload copy of it , i got copy but dont have original with me ?
National identity card is not required but since you have replied yes, then better, if it is available in copy format then just upload it.
Rockey wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 pm
A part from that , is it ok to upload documents in 3 parts before getting appointment pls?

Regards
You can continue to upload the supporting documents until the date of your biometrics appointment in whichever way you prefer. However, in doing/relying on this, strictly follow the instructions which will appear upon the submission of the application, and other follow ups which you might receive afterwards.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Thankyou so much dear you have been helpful !
I found some tricky questions online while filling out application - actually my wife filling out i am just helping-!
1- Do you and your partner live together - I replied YES and then when did you start living together in a relationship! does she need to put current address since we start living (on current address which is more than two years )or whenever she came to UK ?

2- i am filling out applicaiton , one part is complete but children details have not been asked ? am i filling out wrong flr m !

3- Partner's others financial dependants:
is your partner financially responsible for supporting anyone you have not already given details for?

She answered 'NO' ! She is confused either above question is for our child who are dependent 14 year and 10 old ! should answer be yes or no?
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 pm

An other query if you dont mind pls!
Reason for extension:
a-First extension as a partner
( note : however she was my dependent since 2014 whenever i used to apply i used to add her name and our two children! )
B-Additional extension as partner
c-First application a partner from within UK (for example you are currently in uk on another type of visa or permission to stay)

I am really confused what is correct answer a b or c ... she is my dependent living in uk together since 2013 , currenlty she is on my previous T1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa)

Pls note , its her first FLR M , its not second extension! But still asking proof of living together since last two years e.g utility bill etc
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Children Expired Passport -Very urgent

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi Seniors,
Sorry i had to start new thread because i need anwer of query very urgently, little stressed! As my wife is applying for FLR M first time expiring visa her and children visa end of this month but problem is my childrens passport expired in August 2020 ,i cant find appointment renewal passport date in near future!

Is it going to be big problem ? can she apply pls

Online application says , do you have their(children) passport. when we click on 'NO' then it takes to next step which is ' they dont have information on their passport because a-Passport has expired b- they have lost it!

Can it be ticked 'A' Option , that passport has expired ?

I am so depressed either its going to take us visa refusal on that basis!!

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:14 pm
Thankyou so much dear you have been helpful !
I found some tricky questions online while filling out application - actually my wife filling out i am just helping-!
1- Do you and your partner live together - I replied YES and then when did you start living together in a relationship! does she need to put current address since we start living (on current address which is more than two years )or whenever she came to UK ?

2- i am filling out applicaiton , one part is complete but children details have not been asked ? am i filling out wrong flr m !

3- Partner's others financial dependants:
is your partner financially responsible for supporting anyone you have not already given details for?

She answered 'NO' ! She is confused either above question is for our child who are dependent 14 year and 10 old ! should answer be yes or no?

Regards
1.Better to state the same date as was mentioned in previous applications (if was asked before) otherwise you can give the date when she was arrived.

2. If you are filling following form then you are doing that correctly.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flr-m

3. Whilst not 100% sure but on rewinding the memory of paper application era, similar question used to be asked for those who have children from other relationship too, and through informal agreement/court order are contributing towards their maintenance & welfare.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 pm
Reason for extension:
( note : however she was my dependent since 2014 whenever i used to apply i used to add her name and our two children! )
c-First application a partner from within UK (for example you are currently in uk on another type of visa or permission to stay)

I am really confused what is correct answer a b or c ... she is my dependent living in uk together since 2013 , currenlty she is on my previous T1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa)

Pls note , its her first FLR M , its not second extension! But still asking proof of living together since last two years e.g utility bill etc
I will be more inclined over option C since she is switching from T1 dependant visa. Aside this, the proof of cohabitation covering the last 2 years wont be needed for initial spouse visa application and the reason of you being asked about it is that the similar form is used on the time of extension.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:34 pm
Hi Seniors,
Sorry i had to start new thread because i need anwer of query very urgently, little stressed! As my wife is applying for FLR M first time expiring visa her and children visa end of this month but problem is my childrens passport expired in August 2020 ,i cant find appointment renewal passport date in near future!

Is it going to be big problem ? can she apply pls

Online application says , do you have their(children) passport. when we click on 'NO' then it takes to next step which is ' they dont have information on their passport because a-Passport has expired b- they have lost it!

Can it be ticked 'A' Option , that passport has expired ?

I am so depressed either its going to take us visa refusal on that basis!!

Regards
Not sure whether even the application will even move further without the valid passport.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:59 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:27 pm
Rockey wrote:
Reason for extension:

I will be more inclined over option C since she is switching from T1 dependant visa. Aside this, the proof of cohabitation covering the last 2 years wont be needed for initial spouse visa application and the reason of you being asked about it is that the similar form is used on the time of extension.
-----
Thankyou so much for quick reply dear Seagul, much appreciated! rest of queries make sense but what about above query pls? which option should be selected A or C?

Anyone else can help in this regard pls will highly be appreciated!!

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:27 pm

I will be more inclined over option C since she is switching from T1 dependant visa.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Children Expired Passport -Very urgent

Post by Rockey » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:28 pm

Thankyou Seagul, I know you told C but to be honest A and C has very resemblance ! A - says : First extension as partner - to me i feel as its first FLR m extension then it should be correct but when B- also looks good ,as she is applying within UK !!

I am really very confused which one should i select so that visa should not be rejected on small reason !
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:49 pm

Rockey wrote:

option A will be when someone applying extension after 2.5 years. However, if you are still confused then choose option a, it wont affect the outcome.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Thankyou so much mate. i have selected which looks closer and has logic.

sorry to keep bothering you! following query regarding dependent children is very tricky , once wrong answer may take to refusal ! Could you pls guide me if you got right answer for these, will be much appreciated.

Queries
1- Dependent child:

Who does xyz normally live with?
a- You
b- Father (xyz)
c- You and your partner
Which one is correct pls , I guess as my son live with us then c should be correct?

2-XYZ Child other parent:

Who is their other parent?
a- Father xyz
b- I have sole responsibility for this child (wife)
c- I don’t know
d- Other
If my wife tick my name then they ask ‘Evidence of where xyz child’ other parent live, such as utility bill? Which one is correct a (father or b (wife)? I don’t know why its asking other parent , I am not other parent , he is our child !

3- IHS Fees
i think it has been increased yet if i submit by tomorrow .. at the moment its i think 400 , so how to calculate pls for 2.5 years ,, it means 400*2.5=1000 each person .. i am not sure about children how much of the current surcharge is !
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:41 pm

And and more thing pls..

when i am applying for health surcharge , its asking as

Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?

If I say yes , then it asks add that person details 'person you are joining or remaining with' and then asking do you have their IHS Ref number and then its asking enter visa expiry date!!

its very confusing , i am not applying hence i dont have ihs number and asking visa expiry date , is it regarding my ILR expiry date? or my wife should leave this above all?

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: FLR M -online application difficulties

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:18 pm

its an urgent can anyone please reply above queries pls specially for children dependent query .. i have filled out all application a part of above hence could not submit yet!!! it will be obliged if can be replied... Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Rockey wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 pm
Queries
1- Dependent child:

a- You
b- Father (xyz)
c- You and your partner
Which one is correct pls , I guess as my son live with us then c should be correct?
Seems correct
Rockey wrote:

a- Father xyz
c- I don’t know
d- Other
If my wife tick my name then they ask ‘Evidence of where xyz child’ other parent live, such as utility bill? Which one is correct a (father or b (wife)? I don’t know why its asking other parent , I am not other parent , he is our child !
Select d, to see that whether does it give you an additional space/box to explain it
Rockey wrote:
3- IHS Fees
i think it has been increased yet if i submit by tomorrow .. at the moment its i think 400 , so how to calculate pls for 2.5 years ,, it means 400*2.5=1000 each person .. i am not sure about children how much of the current surcharge is !
Children IHS fee is still same £400 for the time being and set to rise to £470

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Rockey wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?
Seems correct
Rockey wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:41 pm
If I say yes , then it asks add that person details 'person you are joining or remaining with' and then asking do you have their IHS Ref number and then its asking enter visa expiry date!!

its very confusing , i am not applying hence i dont have ihs number and asking visa expiry date , is it regarding my ILR expiry date? or my wife should leave this above all?

Regards
Whilst not 100% sure but it may be asking due to you being an ILR holder instead a British citizen, wherefore, just say no to "having their IHS reference number" followed by providing as 3 years of your ILR date of expiry which is just to calculate the correct amount of IHS.

Note: Given the contents of application form constantly oscillate which can only be experienced on approaching the form by the applicant/sponsor only, therefore, nobody else can gauge the exact answer rather can predict only as what can be the nearest answer. So, the onus is on you as well to exercise your utmost assiduity in navigating the application form. Good luck

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:24 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 pm
Rockey wrote:
Queries
1- Dependent child:

a- You
b- Father (xyz)
c- You and your partner
Seems correct
Rockey wrote:

a- Father xyz
c- I don’t know
d- Other
Select d, to see that whether does it give you an additional space/box to explain it
Rockey wrote:
3- IHS Fees
Thanks dear! I tried to select Option 'other' then its asking parent name , address postcode , parental responsibility , also asking Birth certificate of both of xyz child's parents and also utility bills where parent living ..very confusing ! it does not look quite right.. there is something wrong ..i am worried what should i do now !
If i select ' I dont know option ' then its asking Evidence of his mom's relationship with xyz child for example a birth or adoption certificate'
what to do now! any one idea from other guys as well?
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:08 am

Rockey wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:24 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 pm
Rockey wrote:
Queries
1- Dependent child:

a- You
b- Father (xyz)
c- You and your partner
Seems correct
Rockey wrote:

a- Father xyz
c- I don’t know
d- Other
Rockey wrote:
3- IHS Fees
Thanks dear! I tried to select Option 'other' then its asking parent name , address postcode , parental responsibility , also asking Birth certificate of both of xyz child's parents and also utility bills where parent living ..very confusing ! it does not look quite right.. there is something wrong ..i am worried what should i do now !
If i select ' I dont know option ' then its asking Evidence of his mom's relationship with xyz child for example a birth or adoption certificate'
what to do now! any one idea from other guys as well?
Then, the only option will be left, which is to simply choose/tick the closest match to keep the application in move, and then attach a covering letter spotlighting these confusing areas along with its respective clarifications.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 am

Thankyou so mcuh for help.. i think i have to write cover letter to mention these things , have anyone else submitted applicaion before if anyone else can help in this regard pls?

Sorry there is one more thing i have noticed.

Have they ever been refused a visa for any country, including the UK?

My visa was refused in 2014 inclduing dependent that i applied for them as well but right of appeal was successful including dependent visa - should my wife anwer YES or No to above query pls?

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:39 am

Answer "yes", as there was a refusal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.