ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa and pregnant wife!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sohail123

spouse visa and pregnant wife!!

Post by sohail123 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 pm

hi people

just wanted to ask

my wife is in pakistan, she has applied for visa since 2nd july, have yet not heard anything, she is pregnant at the moment

we have submitted pregnancy report in our application

does anyone know if that will make our application a bit stronger than normal, as this is solid proof of our genuine relation

thanks

sohail123

Post by sohail123 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:12 pm

any one any ideas???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:30 am

Yes it will make your application a little bit more stronger, but not a lot.

They will take other things like your job, saving and accomadation etc into consideration. These are more difficult to prove rather than the first one.

Good luck anyway, you will probally be hearing the outcome soon.

MSS

Post by MSS » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:09 am

NO IT WILL NOT.
I was pregnant when we applied for my husbands visa last year, and they did not take this into account at all. we were refused.

This time I have a small baby and Im working full time and paying £715 per month for child care, and they wont take this into account either. We'll probably be refused because I cant support my husband with only £200 left in the bank each month, so in a nut shell, they dont give a crap if you have babies or are pregnant. They just want to see that you wont take recourse to public funds.