ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not arrived

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nav_1986
Newly Registered
India

BRP not arrived

Post by nav_1986 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:39 am

Hello all,

I have received my ILR approval letter on the sep 12 but after waiting two weeks my brp has not arrived.

I have waited for 10 working days as expected by home office and reported that my brp has not arrived using the www.gov.uk/BRP link on the 25th sep.

I got an automated reply from enquiries@biometric-residence-permit.homeoffice.gov.uk saying that they will contact me in 5 days but no communication yet.

I am moving home in 7 days and would appreciate if someone can guide me on this issue.i will need to get the brp sent to right address. If you have any telephone number to contact the brp team please can you share.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP not arrived

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:56 pm

nav_1986 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:39 am

I am moving home in 7 days and would appreciate if someone can guide me on this issue.i will need to get the brp sent to right address. If you have any telephone number to contact the brp team please can you share.

Thanks
If you will leave amicably then definitely be able to collect it from the old address or speak to TNT courier as whether they facilitate in diverting the package to another address, the same their predecessor (DX courier) used to offer.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:05 pm

nav_1986 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:39 am
Hello all,

I have received my ILR approval letter on the sep 12 but after waiting two weeks my brp has not arrived.

I have waited for 10 working days as expected by home office and reported that my brp has not arrived using the www.gov.uk/BRP link on the 25th sep.

I got an automated reply from enquiries@biometric-residence-permit.homeoffice.gov.uk saying that they will contact me in 5 days but no communication yet.

Thanks
Besides the report you made on the listed website, not sure if there is any more that you can do besides waiting.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 am

I am in the exact same situation and I too need to move house. Couldn’t find any answers online except reference to BRP delivery team. I don’t have their email address but if you can find their email or phone number pls do let me know. If I find something I shall post over here.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:36 am

Here is an old thread with similar issue if it e
Helps.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/haven-t-rece ... m#p1746911

nav_1986
Newly Registered
India

Post by nav_1986 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:14 pm

Thanks guys , I will call the DX and see if they have anything ...but this should not be this hard there should be a number for BRP team which I am not able to find out.i will let you know how I progress.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:51 pm

nav_1986 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:14 pm
Thanks guys , I will call the DX and see if they have anything ...but this should not be this hard there should be a number for BRP team which I am not able to find out.i will let you know how I progress.
It is tnt now that delivers brp cards.

Also not that the brp cards are not produced by ukvi. They are produced by another government department.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi Nav,
Did you get any response from BRP team ? Really getting nervous now for our case.