ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extention self employed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extention self employed

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Hugh333 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:22 pm
My parents rent the house from the council. It's a 3 bed house so big enough for us. We used this house on our first application for her first visa. The immigration advisor we used did a property report.
Then maybe good to go.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hugh333
Newly Registered
England

Post by Hugh333 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Just one more thing, the monthly cis statement that is missing was because of the lock down so I have one month missing due to this. So only have 5 cis statements for the last 6 months. Do I add the 7th month?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Hugh333 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Just one more thing, the monthly cis statement that is missing was because of the lock down so I have one month missing due to this. So only have 5 cis statements for the last 6 months. Do I add the 7th month?
It may not offset the need of 6th month's statement and might not fulfill the criteria.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hugh333
Newly Registered
England

Post by Hugh333 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:28 pm

Okay thank you. I got the self employed furlough grant but don't have any paper work to show and add to the visa. What would you recommend I do? Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Hugh333 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:28 pm
Okay thank you. I got the self employed furlough grant but don't have any paper work to show and add to the visa. What would you recommend I do? Thank you
There was a temporary concession in place. Help yourself in reading and translating about it from the below link:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents

Hugh333
Newly Registered
England

Post by Hugh333 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 pm

With those 5 months I have earned 15900. As that is still above the requirement could I send those 5 or will need to be 6?

I will read the document you sent thank you. I skimmed through it at the moment and see it says that 6 months before March is acceptable.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Hugh333 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 pm
With those 5 months I have earned 15900. As that is still above the requirement could I send those 5 or will need to be 6?
Apart of the earning, the supporting documents should strictly be in compliance of what official guidances says, which is to supply the payslips/cis statements from last 6 months with no exception.
Hugh333 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 pm
I will read the document you sent thank you. I skimmed through it at the moment and see it says that 6 months before March is acceptable.
Well as per what it says on tin must work, albeit nobody yet has shared any of his/her experience as such by following it.

Hugh333
Newly Registered
England

Post by Hugh333 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Hello everyone.

So I've finished submitting my wife's application online and the last step was to book a biometric appointment. I've followed the booking link and when I got to the dates and times it says on each time the price of £110, I haven't clicked on any of them yet. Is this right? We've paid the NHS fee and visa fee, I didn't realise about this £110 fee. This is on the ukvcas. Co. UK Web site.

Also how are all the supporting documents sent, paper or are they uploaded?

Thank you again.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Hugh333 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 pm
Hello everyone.

So I've finished submitting my wife's application online and the last step was to book a biometric appointment. I've followed the booking link and when I got to the dates and times it says on each time the price of £110, I haven't clicked on any of them yet. Is this right? We've paid the NHS fee and visa fee, I didn't realise about this £110 fee. This is on the ukvcas. Co. UK Web site.

Thank you again.
All the documents are sent electronically which you can continue to scan & upload until the date of appointment. If you can afford then may select that appointment, otherwise keep delving for free one which pop up mysteriously and gets occupied very frequently. Converely, You might also receive invitation for using the app (if selected) in lieu of attending the appointment.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:59 pm
Converely, You might also receive invitation for using the app (if selected) in lieu of attending the appointment.
For applications submitted from 24th September 2020, applicants won't have the option of being invited to use the IDV app as UKVCAS, for now, have stated that they have resumed normal service.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 am

seagul wrote:
Hugh333 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 pm
Hello everyone.

Thank you again.
All the documents are sent electronically which you can continue to scan & upload until the date of appointment. If you can afford then may select that appointment, otherwise keep delving for free one which pop up mysteriously and gets occupied very frequently. Converely, You might also receive invitation for using the app (if selected) in lieu of attending the appointment. Except if i have read wrongly on the forum, it appears no more IDV app option for applications made from last week of September.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:16 am

Korekt wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 am
seagul wrote:
Converely, You might also receive invitation for using the app (if selected) in lieu of attending the appointment.
For applications submitted from 24th September 2020, applicants won't have the option of being invited to use the IDV app as UKVCAS, for now, have stated that they have resumed normal service.
Korekt pipped me to it.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:53 am

Hopefully, this time they (UKVCAS) don't flip-flop their steps.