ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Adult British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wahidwadid
United Kingdom

First Adult British Passport

Post by Wahidwadid » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi guys, I have applied for my first British passport after naturalization on 30 09 2020,But I have not receive any confirmation of receive application by passport office, I have seen some post in passport application timeline that, They receive confirmation next day from passport office and get inform from them in every step,So is it going to be different on my case?I applied by cheak and send service not online is it going to be an issue and can I track my application?Can anyone help me about this please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First Adult British Passport

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:17 pm

It can take a couple of days. You applied less than 2 days ago!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: First Adult British Passport

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Wahidwadid wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 pm
Hi guys, I have applied for my first British passport after naturalization on 30 09 2020,But I have not receive any confirmation of receive application by passport office, I have seen some post in passport application timeline that, They receive confirmation next day from passport office and get inform from them in every step,So is it going to be different on my case?I applied by cheak and send service not online is it going to be an issue and can I track my application?Can anyone help me about this please.
Refer to: https://www.gov.uk/track-passport-application

Remember "Check & Send" goes by post, online is instant.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.