ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric email after Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haqhash

Biometric email after Naturalization

Post by haqhash » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Hi, my friend has made the application 10 days ago but still he has not received any email to enrol biometrics. What is current time frame to receive email/letter for biometrics?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Biometric email after Naturalization

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:41 pm

haqhash wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Hi, my friend has made the application 10 days ago but still he has not received any email to enrol biometrics. What is current time frame to receive email/letter for biometrics?
You do not receive an email to enrol biometrics now. Your friend should book an appointment with UKVCAS to enrol biometrics. Log in to UKVI account. Press “book an appointment” on the “further actions page” and follow steps. Also, your friend needs to upload all documents before the appointment on UKVCAS to complete the application process.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

haqhash

Post by haqhash » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:10 am

Thanks for your email. Is it free to book appointment and how soon these are available?

haqhash

Post by haqhash » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:08 am

There are no free appointments available. He has booked with a payment. What needs to be taken to the appointment?