ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beaver545
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse visa query

Post by beaver545 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi All,

I am also trying to find information about each section on VFS for my wife's visa. The sections we see are:
  • Sponsor Evidence
  • Additional Documents / Others
  • Educational Evidence
  • Tuberculosis (TB) Certificate
  • Financial Evidence
  • Appendix II
  • Consent Letters and Proof of Relationship
  • Accommodation - Permanent / Temporary
  • Employment Evidence
While some sections are easy to understand (e.g. Tuberculosis certificate), I would like to understand what we are meant to upload for the Financial, Accommodation and Employment evidence.

As my wife will be staying in my house and I'll be solely providing the finances (until she finds work over here!), do I as the sponsor need to upload my financial/accommodation/employment evidence into BOTH 'Sponsor Evidence' and Financial, Accommodation, Employment Evidence?

I've tried searching online, and not finding much help apart from this thread! Any links or information would be greatful!

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Spouse visa query

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:50 pm

It's not a science; follow the sections as best as you can. What's important is that all documents to meet the requirements are uploaded.

You may upload bank statements under 'Financial' and upload payslips and employer letter under 'Employment Evidence' or put all three mentioned above under 'Employment Evidence' as they are related. Unless absolutely necessary, it may not be wise to repeat the upload of a document in different sections.

Accommodation docs can go under 'Accommodation - Permanent / Temporary'.

You may compare.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

beaver545
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa query

Post by beaver545 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Many thanks Korekt, useful information :D gives us a lot better idea on what to go on :)