ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM 6 Months Payslips Please Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLRM 6 Months Payslips Please Help

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:36 pm

extensiontime wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:38 am
Dear Korekt and Seagull. thank you all for your help. We are applying tonight online. I have one last question for you. On the form when it asks annual gross income , should we enter pre-furlough figures? I think it must be the original salary which is pre-furlough isnt it?
Yes. This should be also be stated in the letter(s) from the employer.

Were you furloughed?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:48 pm

extensiontime wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:38 am
Dear Korekt and Seagull. thank you all for your help. We are applying tonight online. I have one last question for you. On the form when it asks annual gross income , should we enter pre-furlough figures? I think it must be the original salary which is pre-furlough isnt it?
Assuming you have base salary then state full wages, and the same should be mentioned on employer letter too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

extensiontime
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by extensiontime » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Thanks Seagull,
Employer stated the actual pre-furlough gross salary and salary paid during lockdown was a furlough pay. I think it would be clear for Home Office too.

Do we have to send P60 too by the way? My wife has been working for the employer only since February 2020 actually.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:13 pm

P60 isn't mandatory. Probably best not to include it; it could cause confusion with the income figures.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:20 pm

extensiontime wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm
Thanks Seagull,
Employer stated the actual pre-furlough gross salary and salary paid during lockdown was a furlough pay. I think it would be clear for Home Office too.
Yes.
extensiontime wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm
Do we have to send P60 too by the way? My wife has been working for the employer only since February 2020 actually.
P60 can be used only for cohabitation evidence (if your cohabitation evidences remain deficient or the application form compels you)
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.