ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zuo
Newly Registered
China

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by zuo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:17 pm

my one is set(m) application on 17th Aug. IDV on 5th Sep and f2f on 22th Sep. I've almost refreshed the page every 3-4 hours try to find similar application. Now, I have feeling. Yeah, it is coming........

gabidzas
England

Post by gabidzas » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Based on my observation IDV app submissions are in a lower place in the home office pecking order. applicants who booked in person appointments are receiving decisions quicker than those who submitted through IDV

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:40 pm

zuo wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:17 pm
my one is set(m) application on 17th Aug. IDV on 5th Sep and f2f on 22th Sep. I've almost refreshed the page every 3-4 hours try to find similar application. Now, I have feeling. Yeah, it is coming........
According to my statistics your approval email should be imminent. As they are currently dealing with March-August SET(M). Wait patiently and please keep us posted.

AprilAusApplicant
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by AprilAusApplicant » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Team,

Strange question: early in my ILR application process, I notified UKVI of a change of address and was told by them it was accepted and applied to my application. Late last week I got my tracking email for my BRP and the address it has is my old one. Obviously.
It says that if I've given my permission for UKVI to share my contact details, I'll get updates from Fedex/TNT. I don't recall doing that, or having the chance to. If I get an email notifying me of when it's supposed to arrive (tomorrow), I can get to the old address and take delivery. Does anyone have experience with something like this?
Apols if this is wrong forum. Pls direct me to correct one if so!
Thanks,

berege
Turkey

Post by berege » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:46 pm
berege wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 pm
Dear all,

I have one more question that I need your expertise please:

my solicitor provided me the following information last month upon confirming them that me and my wife uploaded our selfies via IDV app:

"We will now await for the Home Office to get in touch with us via email to confirm the decision of your application.

Unfortunately we currently do not have data to provide a realistic timeframe for the process as we are currently awaiting decisions on the pending applications where applicants have used the IDV app. Once we see decisions being made on these pending applications, then we will certainly update you and provide a more realistic timeframe.

At this stage the Home Office have advised that they will endeavour to process these applications as quickly as they can, however to allow a processing time of 6 months."

Can you let me know if that 6 month processing time started when my application was made, which is June 12th? or is it when I submitted my photo over IDV app please?

Thank you
you would start counting towards the 6 month processing time from the date you have submitted the application and not the date you submitted the bios.
thank you

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:56 am
ajitu92 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm
I've done some statistics on Set (LR) applications and it seems like we are looking at an average of 100 days between date of application and decision, in most cases where complexities haven't been raised by UKVI/HO (based on forum research). So I would expect the July Set (LR) applicants to start receiving their decisions soon. Hopefully (by some miracle) UKVI/HO picks up the pace on Set (LR) applications by re-prioritising/re-directing some resources, and proves me wrong, giving us faster decisions. But I know that is wishful thinking :(
Looks like we are chugging along on Set LR applicants now! Hope Sonic or the Flash become the next Set LR caseworker(s) :lol: :D
My contact who is not a member here received his SET LR decision. He applied in the second week of July and did in-person biometrics on the 4th September
So, certainly the CW are picking up and motoring along July applications now
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm

poper wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 pm
ajitu92 wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
I've done some statistics on Set (LR) applications and it seems like we are looking at an average of 100 days between date of application and decision, in most cases where complexities haven't been raised by UKVI/HO (based on forum research). So I would expect the July Set (LR) applicants to start receiving their decisions soon. Hopefully (by some miracle) UKVI/HO picks up the pace on Set (LR) applications by re-prioritising/re-directing some resources, and proves me wrong, giving us faster decisions. But I know that is wishful thinking :(
Looks like we are chugging along on Set LR applicants now! Hope Sonic or the Flash become the next Set LR caseworker(s) :lol: :D
My contact who is not a member here received his SET LR decision. He applied in the second week of July and did in-person biometrics on the 4th September
Thank you for that one @poper. Someone else just posted regarding their daughter's set LR application being approved (on the timeline thread). Applied on 23rd June.

Out of curiosity (and in the interest of my stats spreadsheet :D ) what was the exact date your contact applied?
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:13 pm

poper wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
There must be a spy from home office who is on this page reading our comments and feedback to HO. After we started talking about delays with SET LR things have changed and people have started getting their reply. Very is fantastic.

zuo
Newly Registered
China

Post by zuo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:40 pm
zuo wrote:
According to my statistics your approval email should be imminent. As they are currently dealing with March-August SET(M). Wait patiently and please keep us posted.
Hope so, Fingers crossed. Will update my timeline here once I got the email. :shock:

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:25 pm

kiss300 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:13 pm
poper wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
There must be a spy from home office who is on this page reading our comments and feedback to HO. After we started talking about delays with SET LR things have changed and people have started getting their reply. Very is fantastic.
:lol: Not me the spy :lol: Happy SET(LR) applicants are getting faster decisions now!!

I have a direct and constant contact for my work as an Endorsing Body with the HO but for Innovator and Startup visa. I have never asked them any personal questions and they do not even know that I have myself an application with them lol

TuM1010
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by TuM1010 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Ameline wrote:
zuo wrote:

Hey Ameline, do you have statistics suggesting the processing of SET(O) dependent application please? Mine was submitted mid Aug, and in-person biometric on 10th Sept. And it's 5yr T2 dependent route. Many thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm

@Ameline the statistician.. good work.. :lol:

Im the HO spy :lol: :shock:
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:00 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm

You are our hero CULLINAN :lol: :P

jamd12
United Kingdom

Post by jamd12 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick other update on a Tier 4 Visa Approval!

My brother applied for Tier 4 Student Visa from the UK and his timeline below:

(Applied via solicitor)

Date of Standard Application: 27 July
IDV app liveness check completed: 1st September
Approval Received: 6 October

jamd12
United Kingdom

Post by jamd12 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:02 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:00 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm

I wish CULLINAN was our spy!! It would be the best of both worlds !!

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:08 pm

TuM1010 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:41 pm
Ameline wrote:
zuo wrote:

Hey Ameline, do you have statistics suggesting the processing of SET(O) dependent application please? Mine was submitted mid Aug, and in-person biometric on 10th Sept. And it's 5yr T2 dependent route. Many thanks!
Hi TuM1010, I think it is the same department for SET(O) and their dependents, not sure though. For SET(O) and dependants it is the fastest route in getting decision. According to my statistics, they seem to be done with March to June applicants (with may be v few exceptions) and they are currently reviewing July to September (latest reported in this forum was 21/09 got approval on 01/10). I would say expect the approval email anytime, you may get this today or in few days, few weeks or few months. Sorry if this did not help much. Good luck!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Shukriya, thanks. danke, gracias, merci, much obliged :lol:
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:12 pm

jamd12 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:02 pm
I wish CULLINAN was our spy!! It would be the best of both worlds !!
:lol: I wish too!! Thank you 🙏

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by nikita10 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi all,

I have just received a successful confirmation of my spouse's tier-2 dependent visa.

I have been closely following this thread and like to provide the timeline:

Application Date: 20 July 2020
App-Based Verification: 2 September 2020
Confirmation Date: 6 October 2020

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Nik

stonelove
India

Post by stonelove » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:25 pm
kiss300 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:13 pm
poper wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:

:lol: Not me the spy :lol: Happy SET(LR) applicants are getting faster decisions now!!

I have a direct and constant contact for my work as an Endorsing Body with the HO but for Innovator and Startup visa. I have never asked them any personal questions and they do not even know that I have myself an application with them lol
Going on the team of the Home Office spy on this platform to make sure decision come this and fast this and Ode to that person “If t'were asked, then best to be asked quickly I have my doubts, and no courage to say I fear to ask what thou must think I bid thee answer "ye or nae” can decision flow for May applications please.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:27 pm

AprilAusApplicant wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:47 pm
Team,

Strange question: early in my ILR application process, I notified UKVI of a change of address and was told by them it was accepted and applied to my application. Late last week I got my tracking email for my BRP and the address it has is my old one. Obviously.
It says that if I've given my permission for UKVI to share my contact details, I'll get updates from Fedex/TNT. I don't recall doing that, or having the chance to. If I get an email notifying me of when it's supposed to arrive (tomorrow), I can get to the old address and take delivery. Does anyone have experience with something like this?
Apols if this is wrong forum. Pls direct me to correct one if so!
Thanks,
UKVI address change service is not accurate. Its always best to keep a contact at your old address where possible.

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:08 pm
TuM1010 wrote:
Ameline wrote:
zuo wrote:

Hi TuM1010, I think it is the same department for SET(O) and their dependents, not sure though. For SET(O) and dependants it is the fastest route in getting decision. According to my statistics, they seem to be done with March to June applicants (with may be v few exceptions) and they are currently reviewing July to September (latest reported in this forum was 21/09 got approval on 01/10). I would say expect the approval email anytime, you may get this today or in few days, few weeks or few months. Sorry if this did not help much. Good luck!
I think some sort of issues going on within UKVI regarding PBS dependant visas. It seems there are delays. We applied together and only I got approved. I am also waiting for more than three weeks. Fingers cross 😊.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:12 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm
poper wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:
Thank you for that one @poper. Someone else just posted regarding their daughter's set LR application being approved (on the timeline thread). Applied on 23rd June.

Out of curiosity (and in the interest of my stats spreadsheet :D ) what was the exact date your contact applied?

9th july
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

gadag
India

Post by gadag » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Shaaz2029 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:28 pm
Ameline wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:08 pm
TuM1010 wrote:
Ameline wrote:

I think some sort of issues going on within UKVI regarding PBS dependant visas. It seems there are delays. We applied together and only I got approved. I am also waiting for more than three weeks. Fingers cross 😊.
Same here, Applied as PBS dependent(wife) on 23rd August, in-person bio on 7th Sept. no updates yet.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm

poper wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:12 pm
ajitu92 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm
poper wrote:
ajitu92 wrote:

9th july
Thank you @poper. My spreadsheet is now updated! :D
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.