ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What documents to take for the appointment? Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yh_2333
Newly Registered
China

What documents to take for the appointment? Please help

Post by yh_2333 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Hi everyone,

My appointment for the family visa is tomorrow and I just realised now that the email says to bring ALL the original documents to the appointment??? I will definitely bring the passport, brp, police registration, etc. But do i really need to bring everything?

For example, do I need to print the bank statements/bills/school letters I simply downloaded online, digital tenancy agreements (hundreds of pages in total), relationship photos and travel bookings?

Thanks so much!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: What documents to take for the appointment? Please help

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:18 pm

yh_2333 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:34 pm
Hi everyone,

My appointment for the family visa is tomorrow and I just realised now that the email says to bring ALL the original documents to the appointment??? I will definitely bring the passport, brp, police registration, etc. But do i really need to bring everything?

For example, do I need to print the bank statements/bills/school letters I simply downloaded online, digital tenancy agreements (hundreds of pages in total), relationship photos and travel booking

Thanks so much!

Academically, all original documents are advised to take to the centre so that in case of anything missing be re-uploaded. You can also take a usb for this purpose too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

alog1
Mood:
India

Re: What documents to take for the appointment? Please help

Post by alog1 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:43 am

How was your appointment yesterday, were you able to successfully complete without any hassle? The online bank satatements are accepted ?