ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa expired applying Second Time from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MACY
Pakistan

Life skills approved centre in Pakistan

Post by MACY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Dear Board,
My wife did Life Skills A1 from IDP Lahore pakistan. Do i need to confirm the authentication? I can’t seem to find it on UK Gov site, i only can see SELT approved centres, can’t see any lifeskills centres on the list. Please suggest.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Life skills approved centre in Pakistan

Post by Korekt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:59 pm

For what application is the test?

If it's not on the HO list, it likely won't be accepted.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:06 am

MACY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:41 pm
Dear Board,
My wife did Life Skills A1 from IDP Lahore pakistan. Do i need to confirm the authentication? I can’t seem to find it on UK Gov site, i only can see SELT approved centres, can’t see any lifeskills centres on the list. Please suggest.
It is still on list, perhaps you are checking the wrong list. Scroll down and read the list called "List of approved test centres outside the UK from October 2020"

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your- ... -test-selt
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:51 am

seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:06 am
MACY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:41 pm
Dear Board,
It is still on list, perhaps you are checking the wrong list. Scroll down and read the list called "List of approved test centres outside the UK from October 2020"

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your- ... -test-selt
thanks Seagull it is there on your provided list. thanku

MACY
Pakistan

Spouse Visa expired applying Second Time from Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:07 am

Dear Board,

I have a little tricky situation here. My wife got spouse visa in 2017 she came to the UK and lived here for over a year. we had a baby born here in UK, After a year she went back home with me for her internship which lasted for a year, we had our second baby born in Pakistan during this time. By the time during her internship her visa got expired. Now i would like to apply for her spouse visa again. I have fulfilled the financial requirements and she has done the life skills again. Both our kids are British, I would like to ask if there are any impacts of second visa application?
What relationship proofs do i need to submit? i will highly appreciate your advice. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa expired applying Second Time from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:26 am

I would like to ask if there are any impacts of second visa application?
No. Presumably you are in the UK now as the sponsor??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:59 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:26 am
I would like to ask if there are any impacts of second visa application?
No. Presumably you are in the UK now as the sponsor??
Yes i am in Uk

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:06 pm

Can u please kindly tell me. What relationship proofs i can submit? Photos chats calls money transfer etc? I have two kids do i still need to prove the relationship? Please advise. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Yes, you still have to prove subsisting relarionshiop. With documents as you have stated. Simply having kids doesn't prove it on its own.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:10 pm
Yes, you still have to prove subsisting relarionshiop. With documents as you have stated. Simply having kids doesn't prove it on its own.
I read somewhere that home office don’t want whatsapp chats and photos anymore for spouse visa.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:57 pm

MACY wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:32 pm
CR001 wrote:
I read somewhere that home office don’t want whatsapp chats and photos anymore for spouse visa.
These always be required when both partners are living apart, and now applying from abroad.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:48 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:57 pm
MACY wrote:
CR001 wrote:
These always be required when both partners are living apart, and now applying from abroad.
Thanks. I may not have much photos together, chat yes i have. And money transfer receipts. Do i need to add wedding photos as well? As i have submitted them for first visa. And i believe i will have to give the reason for visa expiry as well. Thanks again.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:56 pm

MACY wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:48 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:57 pm
MACY wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Thanks. I may not have much photos together, chat yes i have. And money transfer receipts. Do i need to add wedding photos as well? As i have submitted them for first visa. And i believe i will have to give the reason for visa expiry as well. Thanks again.
Yes.