ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:07 pm

lida56 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:35 pm
snooky,
Thanks for your comments, but as CR001 mentioned my son is a dependent adult. I may refer to the the guidance on 'Person with a zambrano right to reside', page 39 re primary responsibility for adult. I've read all the relevant laws and regulations, and submitted my son medical records for evidence of his dependency and his needs for my care, but I understood the HO is not fair in their decision making! I need to make sure if I'm better to send pre-action protocol now or wait for my complaint replies to write to PHSO, seems both rout a long way!? It is already one and half years in limbo, waiting for a decision and it is more than a month I made my first complaint, quite unreasonable and against human right standards!
You are in my thoughts... Any progress yet?.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:10 pm

IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:58 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:29 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:19 am

Just checking up on you. How are you?. Hope you are ok. How far have you gone?. Have you received that court letter about you being a legal guardian or something?.
Hi , I didn’t go through with the appeal . I applied for DFR1 and waiting on the outcome for that application.
Hope you are ok. How is your application going
I am doing the PAP but still can’t get the right email address for the HO. The emails keep bouncing back.
Hi Lulubaby

Did you get any respond yet from AR?
Not yet. I am trying to round up my PAP letter to put it in tonight or tomorrow. I am tensed up and having headache.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:13 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:10 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi , I didn’t go through with the appeal . I applied for DFR1 and waiting on the outcome for that application.
Hope you are ok. How is your application going
I am doing the PAP but still can’t get the right email address for the HO. The emails keep bouncing back.
Hi Lulubaby

Not yet. I am trying to round up my PAP letter to put it in tonight or tomorrow. I am tensed up and having headache.
Did they write to you after 28days explaining the reason for delay?

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 pm

IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:13 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi Lulubaby

I totally understand is very stressful dealing with HO but please do not give up, do make your points on the PAP and send it and give them 14 days to respond

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 pm

IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
IST wrote:

Hi Lulubaby

I totally understand is very stressful dealing with HO but please do not give up, do make your points on the PAP and send it and give them 14 days to respond
I have less than 14 days.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:31 pm

IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi Lulubaby

No they didn’t write me.

I am just imagining what the HO staff who receives my PAP letter will say when he/she sees my NAME and DOB,
“Not agaaiiinnnnn!!!!!”.

Another will say, “This LULUBABY or whatever she calls herself doesn’t listen”.

The next will say “Can’t she read the handwriting on the wall”.

The other will say “ Don’t mind her, (hissing sound and kissing his or her teeth).

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:31 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
IST wrote:

Hi Lulubaby

No they didn’t write me.

I am just imagining what the HO staff who receives my PAP letter will say when he/she sees my NAME and DOB,
“Not agaaiiinnnnn!!!!!”.

The other will say “ Don’t mind her, (hissing sound and kissing his or her teeth).
Whatever they will say or think it doesn’t matter, what matter is that they will see that your are fighting for your rights and not given up easily.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:37 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 pm
IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

I have less than 14 days.
I think you can give HO 7 days but not to sure, Snooky will be in better position to tell us.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:51 pm

IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
ik
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

No they didn’t write me.

“Not agaaiiinnnnn!!!!!”.

Whatever they will say or think it doesn’t matter, what matter is that they will see that your are fighting for your rights and not given up easily.
Thank you. I am even using magnifying glass as I am preparing this. At this rate by the time it gets to court I would have ended up in SPECSAVERS with bifocal lenses. The weather has changed I wear a coat. I already wear a wig, I quote PATEL and SHAH, what else is left..... I am already working from home.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:51 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ik
IST wrote:

No they didn’t write me.

“Not agaaiiinnnnn!!!!!”.

Thank you. I am even using magnifying glass as I am preparing this. At this rate by the time it gets to court I would have ended up in SPECSAVERS with bifocal lenses. The weather has changed I wear a coat. I already wear a wig, I quote PATEL and SHAH, what else is left..... I am already working from home.
Everything your put in to it will be worthwhile as hopefully soon you will win the battle and then you will look back and say it was a bad dream.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:36 am

IST wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:51 pm
IST wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
ik

No they didn’t write me.

“Not agaaiiinnnnn!!!!!”.

Everything your put in to it will be worthwhile as hopefully soon you will win the battle and then you will look back and say it was a bad dream.
Thank you so much.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:56 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:31 pm
snooky wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:24 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:34 pm
snooky wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:32 am

Hi, COA request email
nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gis.gov.uk
Hi Snooky, please the email keeps being returned as unable to be delivered.
Follow this and download. The email is at the bottom

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ial-review

Address & email

UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Alternatively, it may be sent by post to the following Home Office postal address:

Litigation Operations Allocation Hub
6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi Snooky, please does it matter if PAP letter is served less than 14days?.
Hi

The required time frame for response is 14 days but as as usual there's always a by-law which can extend that for the HO. They can respond to you more than 14 days. Delays with god reason is acceptable. HO always have an excuse.

Proposed reply date

The precise time will depend upon the circumstances of the individual case. However, although a shorter or longer time may be appropriate in a particular case, 14 days is a reasonable time to allow in most circumstances

lida56
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lida56 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Hi,LULUBABY
I just noticed your kind short note to me, though I follow the trend each minute I missed your note, actually I am so desperate, confused, hopeless and also need specsaver with bifocal lens going through all HO guidelines and regulations. I sent several complaint to them and in their reply of 6 October it is stated they are investigating the matter! I applied on June 2019, and in all my enquiries I reiterated my exceptional case and requested for escalation, regretfully nothing yet. Is there any human right standard in home office regulations? I am rounding up AR in case of refusal and also writing to PHSO if they can help, also trying to prepare a PAP, knowing it would time and money consuming.

Modesire
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Modesire » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:33 am

Hi Everyone, I applied for DRF1 since June this year but apart from biometric I haven't heard back from them, please how do I ask for my documents back. I need the document urgently. Thanks

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:29 pm

snooky wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:56 am
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Address & email

Alternatively, it may be sent by post to the following Home Office postal address:

6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi

The required time frame for response is 14 days but as as usual there's always a by-law which can extend that for the HO. They can respond to you more than 14 days. Delays with god reason is acceptable. HO always have an excuse.

Proposed reply date

The precise time will depend upon the circumstances of the individual case. However, although a shorter or longer time may be appropriate in a particular case, 14 days is a reasonable time to allow in most circumstances
Hi snooky @all,
I got a sad news that my application has been rejected because I didn't send a valid passport for my son.
My sons passport expired so please what next can I do guys. Urgent responds as its 2months left.

Spirit007
United Kingdom

Post by Spirit007 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Sebel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:29 pm
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:

Address & email

6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
I got a sad news that my application has been rejected because I didn't send a valid passport for my son.
My sons passport expired so please what next can I do guys. Urgent responds as its 2months left.
HI Sebel,
Sad to hear of such a news. Do not be disheartened, all hope is not lost.
If the passport was used to prove your son's nationality, I think there are is another way of demonstrating that. I understand, given the timelines, it will be hard or impossible to a get new passport before the 31st December 2020.
I recommend using the child's long birth certificate and the father's British passport.
I hope that helps.

Spirit007
United Kingdom

Post by Spirit007 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:

Address & email

6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
If the passport was used to prove your son's nationality, I think there are is another way of demonstrating that. I understand, given the timelines, it will be hard or impossible to a get new passport before the 31st December 2020.
I recommend using the child's long birth certificate and the father's British passport.
I hope that helps.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:58 pm
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
I hope that helps.
I did sent his birthcertificate aswell.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Sebel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:21 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
I hope that helps.
I did sent his birthcertificate aswell.
Hi Sebel

Sorry to hear a bad news, send your son’s British Citizenship Certificate and in same time apply for your sons passport and hopefully will be issued before end of the year.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:01 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
I hope that helps.
Am no more with the dad,and don't know if his whereabouts.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Sebel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:01 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:

Hi

Proposed reply date

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
I hope that helps.
Hi

You dont need the dad to renew your son's passport and you can do it Express too either a day or week or even month.

Just get the forms fill it ask someone to counter sign
and pay Express. You can do it online too.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:01 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:00 pm
Sebel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:01 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Hi snooky @all,
HI Sebel,
I hope that helps.
Hi

You dont need the dad to renew your son's passport and you can do it Express too either a day or week or even month.

Just get the forms fill it ask someone to counter sign
and pay Express. You can do it online too.
Ok thanks so much snooky. I got the form already, filled it,included some proves like my biometric card, HO letter when I renewed 2 years ago, council tax bill, child birthcertificate. But I didn't see anywhere they said express but online they said reasons why you want express, but the online was a little complicated for me, and I finally sent it through special delivery today. Fingers cross I hope it comes out first weeks in November.
Thanks all for your support.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:48 pm

snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Address & email

6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi

Proposed reply date

Thanks Snooky. Please the letter has a provision for TYPE OF CLAIM, is Permanent migration or EEA ?.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:51 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:48 pm
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:

Address & email

6 New Square
Bedfont Lakes
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8HA
Hi

Proposed reply date

Thanks Snooky. Please the letter has a provision for TYPE OF CLAIM, is Permanent migration or EEA ?.
Or OTHER?.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:42 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:51 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:48 pm
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi

Proposed reply date

Or OTHER?.
Hi

If you're doing PAP on Drf1 Zambrano then is EEA

If Settled Status then then Other