ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Waji123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent help

Post by Waji123 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello,
Respected Sir/Madam

I was wondering if you can suggest me anything related to my current situation I will be very grateful. Actually I came in ireland March 2015 from UK my entry in Ireland was not legal and I have applied for asylum in Ireland within 3 months I have applied for spouse visa in ireland and I got temporary stay for 6 months but I didn't get further stay due to lack of my solicitor then I have applied for spouse again with fresh application and I got again temporary saty twice my case was in the process and finally they refused my application in 2017. Also because of my legal status in the country I had problems in personal life and my marriage ended in 2018. Please suggest me if is there any chance for my legal status in the state I am struggling with very hard time.

Best Regards,
ALI

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Urgent help

Post by Vorona » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm

So you've been living here illegally for the last three years?
Unless you provide a proper explanation of your circumstances the best suggestion would be to go home to Pakistan. You clearly have no respect for the Law.

UK245
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by UK245 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:10 am

There is no chance at all. You entered illegally, made multiple different applications to stay, and were refused years ago, and stayed illegally.
Leave before you get deported.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:28 pm

Waji123 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm
Hello,
Respected Sir/Madam

I was wondering if you can suggest me anything related to my current situation I will be very grateful. Actually I came in ireland March 2015 from UK my entry in Ireland was not legal and I have applied for asylum in Ireland within 3 months I have applied for spouse visa in ireland and I got temporary stay for 6 months but I didn't get further stay due to lack of my solicitor then I have applied for spouse again with fresh application and I got again temporary saty twice my case was in the process and finally they refused my application in 2017. Also because of my legal status in the country I had problems in personal life and my marriage ended in 2018. Please suggest me if is there any chance for my legal status in the state I am struggling with very hard time.

Best Regards,
ALI
I think it's fair to to say that your adventure in Ireland wasn't successful. I am sorry for that.

Once you exhaust your venues in a country, there are no more personal, social, professional and legal options, it's time to consider going back to square one. It's more constructive in the long term to go back to your country then spending the next 10 years fighting in a battle that is already lost.

When you will be back home, you can rebuild your life and take control of your destiny again. If you want to emigrate again, you may do it on different and sounder basis. Or, if you don't want, you can just build a new decent life in your country.

But from the immigration point of view, I don't see further options.

If you decide to emigrate again in the future, always ensure you do it legally from the start. If you go somewhere legally, 5 years later you will be talking about permanent resident and citizenship rather that still seeing how you can get a 6-month stamp.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:49 pm

In Ireland there is a section 3 route. You will be asked to provide submissions, which the minister will give consideration to.

As I or no one else on this forum has any personal knowledge of your personal circumstances, none of us are equipped to provide an opinion on the prospect of that application.

If those submissions fail, the minister will seek to remove you.

May I ask if your spouse is an Irish or EU citizen, given the 6 months permission you mentioned, she may be an EU national.

Best wishes..
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

UK245
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by UK245 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:27 pm

He doesn't have a spouse.