ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acquired IRISH CITIZENSHIP Based on Stamp4 EUFAM??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tugii20
Ireland

Acquired IRISH CITIZENSHIP Based on Stamp4 EUFAM??

Post by tugii20 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:07 am

Anyone recently or in the past, Acquired IRISH CITIZENSHIP Based on Stamp4 EUFAM??
basically anyone living in Ireland 5 years legally on stamp4 EUFAM permit (without applying for EU3) applied for IRISH CITIZENSHIP?
Share your experience here :roll:

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Acquired IRISH CITIZENSHIP Based on Stamp4 EUFAM??

Post by littlerr » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:11 am

You need to stop spamming the forum with the same question under every EUTR thread.

I’ve already answered your question. The citizenship application takes at least 12 months to process, and many of those based on EUTR usually take even longer. You will not have a valid status in Ireland if you do not apply for EU3 six months before your EU1 expires, and your citizenship application will be rejected automatically if you no longer have a valid status and you did not have an open application with INIS to get your status renewed.

If you did apply for EU3 but did not get an approval in time, your citizenship application will not be rejected, but it will still be put on hold, until you get your new IRP card. People will normally be asked to submit a copy of their new IRP details when their old one expires and the citizenship application is still in progress.

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 am

littlerr wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:11 am
You need to stop spamming the forum with the same question under every EUTR thread.

I’ve already answered your question. The citizenship application takes at least 12 months to process, and many of those based on EUTR usually take even longer. You will not have a valid status in Ireland if you do not apply for EU3 six months before your EU1 expires, and your citizenship application will be rejected automatically if you no longer have a valid status and you did not have an open application with INIS to get your status renewed.

If you did apply for EU3 but did not get an approval in time, your citizenship application will not be rejected, but it will still be put on hold, until you get your new IRP card. People will normally be asked to submit a copy of their new IRP details when their old one expires and the citizenship application is still in progress.
i am not spamming, may be you are the one sneaking each open threads or forms to replying it,
i am asking someone's experience, if you dont have experience then just dont write your opinion without having experienced it???
if you address something then attach actual ref in your writing so people will more rely on that information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:36 am

tugii20 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:07 am
Anyone recently or in the past, Acquired IRISH CITIZENSHIP Based on Stamp4 EUFAM??
basically anyone living in Ireland 5 years legally on stamp4 EUFAM permit (without applying for EU3) applied for IRISH CITIZENSHIP?
Share your experience here :roll:
Please stop spamming and trolling the forum and every topic you find with the same questions. If you are simply posting to increase your post count (ie padding posts) to activate the PM function, rest assured that the PM function has already been disabled and withdrawn for your username/account.

You are now at risk of having your access to the forum restricted or terminated, without further notice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.