ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR on SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Spouse ILR on SET(M)

Post by Abchardik » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Dear Gurus

Apologies in advance if this is not the right group for my questions ... ( please re direct my post to right group )

I am about to apply for wife ILR. She is my ( British ) dependent on 5 year route, completing on 17/11/2020.

Can someone help with following set of questions:

What can I apply? I know 28 days does that mean 21/10/20 ?

I need to know if I have to upload all the documents at the time of submission of the form and payment of fees or I can hand over the documents the centre I go to ... due to Covid please advice how it works ...

Does she have to undergo biometric straight away or she will be sent letter ??

Can someone advice on cohabitation documents? How many years and how to space out??

Thank you

Abchardik

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse ILR on SET(M)

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 am

Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics. Post split now to your own topic.
She could have applied in August already, within 28 days of the 5th anniversary of her initial FLR M visa issue date.
I need to know if I have to upload all the documents at the time of submission of the form and payment of fees or I can hand over the documents the centre I go to ... due to Covid please advice how it works ...
Submit and pay, then upload to ukcvas when directed to their web portal. Ukcvas charge extra for scanning and frequently make errors and don't scan everything.
Biometrics are enrolled at the ukcvas centres. You have to make an appointment after you have applied and paid online on the ilr form.
Can someone advice on cohabitation documents? How many years and how to space out??
Two years, 3 to 6 sources spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Post by Abchardik » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:25 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 am
Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics. Post split now to your own topic.
She could have applied in August already, within 28 days of the 5th anniversary of her initial FLR M visa issue date.
Submit and pay, then upload to ukcvas when directed to their web portal. Ukcvas charge extra for scanning and frequently make errors and don't scan everything.
Biometrics are enrolled at the ukcvas centres. You have to make an appointment after you have applied and paid online on the ilr form.
Two years, 3 to 6 sources spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.

Hi Apologies

Do you meant 28 days? How can I apply in August... Please clarify ...
She could have applied in August already, within 38 days of the 5th anniversary of her initial FLR M visa issue date.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am

Corrected now to 28 days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Post by Abchardik » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am
Hi I am confused... the visa expiry is 17/11/2020 and if I count 28 days prior is 21/10/2020 but you mention I could have applied from August...

Could you please explain how??

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Abchardik wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:56 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am
Hi I am confused... the visa expiry is 17/11/2020 and if I count 28 days prior is 21/10/2020 but you mention I could have applied from August...

Could you please explain how??

Thank you
Earliest:
Latest: Before current visa expiry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:01 pm

You can apply no sooner than within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of reaching 60 months residence on a spouse visa. The latest you can apply is before expiry date.

Your previous topic states she applied for form in August 2015. So depending on what the visa start was, she could have applied within 28 days before that date.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/when-are-we- ... l#p1626862
Char (CR001 not Casa)