ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment for permanent residance (EU Treaty Rights)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mlynster
Newly Registered
Poland

Appointment for permanent residance (EU Treaty Rights)

Post by mlynster » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi Guys,
I sent application(EU3) for permanent residence card by regular post to EU Treaty Rights Division and got the letter back to make an appointment for temporary permission with my EU wife online under: burghquayregistrationoffice.inis.gov.ie. But because I am upgrading from my stamp4 EUFAM, I have already had registration. Should I make appointment by inisonline.jahs.ie then? I did not went through it yet but seems to be like gate for sending application only(which already sent) not for making appointment. Was anyone in similar position? thank you for advise how to make appointment!

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Appointment for permanent residance (EU Treaty Rights)

Post by littlerr » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:36 pm

How long is your temporary permission valid for?
How much time do you have left on your current permission?
Do you live in Dublin or not?

If for example you have only 2 months left on your current permission, and the temporary permission is valid for 6 - 12 months, and you live in Dublin, then you should use the online renewal platform.

There is no ‘appointment’ for anyone living in Dublin who has a valid IRP.

mlynster
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by mlynster » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:23 pm

Thanks for rapid reply,
Current stamp 4 eufam expires late November. That's what I am being asked in the letter I received from them: make appointment online for temporary permission (until May) while your permanent residence application will be processed. So is this possible to get just an appointment (without sending again all documentation) under inisonline.jahs.ie?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:55 pm

You do *NOT* need to make an appointment. Just open that website, create a new application, enter all details as instructed. Submit the application. At the end of the process, you will be asked to send your current passport, IRP card and a print out of the confirmation email to them by registered mail. That's all you need to do.

mlynster
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by mlynster » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi,
that's seems to be the only option,
somehow the new system is bit confusing though,
Thanks