ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Heartbreakkid » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:44 pm

KatiSarah wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:37 pm
Heartbreakkid wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:07 pm
[quote=Himaloy2 post_id=<a href="tel:1941276">1941276</a> time=<a href="tel:1601119881">1601119881</a> user_id=172743]
[quote=Himaloy2 post_id=<a href="tel:1936093">1936093</a> time=<a href="tel:1600111626">1600111626</a> user_id=172743]
I applied for flr fp 1st extension 05/08/2020

Since waiting for email to book or upload doc.anybody know how long take??
23/09/2020 received email for IDV app to download 24/09/2020 upload document and photo .don't know how long take make decisions .thank you .1st extension .
Hi himaloy2
Me too waiting for email applied flr fp extension on 18th of August but unable to create account end of the application because ssc closed due to covid19.So how did u manage to create account with ukvcas kindly get back to me
Hello, I applied for my partner the same day as you on 18. Of August still we haven’t heard nothing yet.
It is his 3rd application. I can see people that applied after him could use the IDV app or can book an appointment but not him. Hope they will send an email soon.
[/quote]
Hi katiesarah thanks for ur reply we sinking in same boat but if u get any update for ur partner regarding appointment kindly let me know.Thanks

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Post by Heartbreakkid » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:14 pm

rainbow 66 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 pm
Heartbreakkid wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:23 pm
rainbow 66 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:41 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Yes, check your junk mail and spam folder. Also make sure you out the correct email address in the form
Ok will do. Thank you CR001!
Hi rainbow 66
I’m in a same situation submitted application on 18 August unable to create account with ukvcas also spoken to ukvcas they said they can’t find my details in system u should contact with ukvi.I don’t know what to do if u get any info update me thanks
Hi, I haven’t received the email yet. I will let you know when I receive. Please also keep me updated your news. Thanks
Hi rainbow66
I received email today from ukvi to book appointment with ssc.Thanks

rainbow 66
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rainbow 66 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:50 am

Heartbreakkid wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:14 pm
rainbow 66 wrote:
Heartbreakkid wrote:
rainbow 66 wrote:

Hi rainbow 66
I’m in a same situation submitted application on 18 August unable to create account with ukvcas also spoken to ukvcas they said they can’t find my details in system u should contact with ukvi.I don’t know what to do if u get any info update me thanks
Hi, I haven’t received the email yet. I will let you know when I receive. Please also keep me updated your news. Thanks
Hi rainbow66
Hi heartbreakkid,
Congratulations! I have also just got the email from them to ask me to send supporting documents to them.
Thanks for letting me know.

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi guys, my original documents included my passport was returned back today and post decision casework unit sent back the documents.

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Post by Heartbreakkid » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:47 pm

rainbow 66 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:50 am
Heartbreakkid wrote:
rainbow 66 wrote:
Heartbreakkid wrote:

Hi rainbow 66
Hi rainbow66
Hi heartbreakkid,
Congratulations! I have also just got the email from them to ask me to send supporting documents to them.
Thanks for letting me know.
Rainbow66
Good luck m8

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:24 pm

FLR FP 2nd Ext

2nd Ext Applied - 02/06/2020
Submitted Documents on Sopra Steria - 15/06/2020 ( Greyed out since )
Received Email to reuse IDV APP - 01/08/2020
Invitation to use IDV APP - 27/08/2020
Completed IDV APP Facial Biometrics - 27/08/2020
Asking for documents email - 09/10/2020

I just received an email from FHR14@homeoffice.gov.uk to submit further document before they can make a decision - I am bit curious as I haven't seen this email address before - Does anyone know this email address still belongs to FLR FP team ? also do I need to submit all the documents I have submitted earlier on Sopra Steria ?

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:55 pm

sam550 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:24 pm
FLR FP 2nd Ext

I just received an email from FHR14@homeoffice.gov.uk to submit further document before they can make a decision - I am bit curious as I haven't seen this email address before - Does anyone know this email address still belongs to FLR FP team ? also do I need to submit all the documents I have submitted earlier on Sopra Steria ?

Regards
Not sighted the address before. However since you have application pending with HO and probably the requested documents can be judged by you as relevant to your application, it can be taken that it is rightly for you.
Submit only the ones requested by the mail, if others are needed you will be asked.
The earlier you respond the sooner the ball can resume rolling on your application process.

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:55 pm
sam550 wrote:
FLR FP 2nd Ext

Regards
Not sighted the address before. However since you have application pending with HO and probably the requested documents can be judged by you as relevant to your application, it can be taken that it is rightly for you.
Submit only the ones requested by the mail, if others are needed you will be asked.
The earlier you respond the sooner the ball can resume rolling on your application process.
Thank you for your prompt response really appreciate it, after digging a little bit this dept is part of Human rights within UKVI so yes it is correct dept. Also do I need to upload fresh documents like within last 3 months or can be from last 2 years ?

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:32 pm

sam550 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:32 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
sam550 wrote:
FLR FP 2nd Ext

Regards
Thank you for your prompt response really appreciate it, after digging a little bit this dept is part of Human rights within UKVI so yes it is correct dept. Also do I need to upload fresh documents like within last 3 months or can be from last 2 years ?

Regards
I would have thought the mail to indicate whether it is updated documents or the ones from application time ab initio.
You have not stated the category or type of docs you were told to send.
What I know is if it is financial or time bound ones e.g. account statements, payslips etc (yes I know its FLR FP) it will be recent ones

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:38 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:32 pm
sam550 wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
sam550 wrote:
FLR FP 2nd Ext

Regards

Regards
I would have thought the mail to indicate whether it is updated documents or the ones from application time ab initio.
What I know is if it is financial or time bound ones e.g. account statements, payslips etc (yes I know its FLR FP) it will be recent ones
Apologies for not sharing the right information.

I have enclosed the letter that was attached with the email barring personal information.

Thank you for your application for leave to remain in the UK. We are now considering your claim.
We are requesting further information that we wish to take into account. The information that we are requesting is listed in Part 2 of this letter. If you cannot provide the missing relevant information, you must tell us why.
If you fail to provide the information requested, within the time that has been given, your application will be considered on the basis of the information currently available.
Please follow the instruction in Part 3 of this letter to send the information
Yours sincerely
Xxxxxx
FHR14

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.  
Part 2 - Missing relevant information:
1. Documentary evidence to confirm that your dependant child resides with you at your current address. This should be on official headed paper and be from your child’s school, nursery, health visitor, GP or local authority and dated within the last 3 months.
Where a specific document has not be requested, but we have asked for documentary evidence, examples of acceptable types of letters and documents can include:
• letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing
• letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
• bank statements/letters
• building society savings books/letters
• council tax bills or statements
• electricity and/or gas bills or statements
• water rates, bills or statements
• mortgage statements/agreement
• tenancy agreement(s) • telephone bills or statements
• letters from schools or nurseries. 
Part 3 – Next Steps

Our aim is to make a decision on your case promptly. To enable us to do this you must send the missing relevant information to reach us by 23 October 2020.
If you fail to produce the information requested within the time that has been given, your application will be considered on the basis of the information currently available.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:40 pm

sam550 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:38 pm
Please do NOT post names of ukvi staff on the forum you haven't been given permission by them to do som
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sajjadhossain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sajjadhossain » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi all,

I have a question.
That is, how many apply Paragraph 39E 2?

My appeal has finally determined and it upheld the decision.

Now I would like to make further leave to remain application under paragraph 39E 2 ( Exception of Overstayer).

If this application refused again and if I make new application within 14 days of the refusal, then will the Paragraph 39E apply again?

I am lawfully resided in the UK 9 years 7 months ( all leave was lawful).

4 months away from the 10 years lawful residence.

Look forward to see your kind response and help.

Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:24 pm

sam550 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:38 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:32 pm
sam550 wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:

Regards
Apologies for not sharing the right information.

I have enclosed the letter that was attached with the email barring personal information.

Thank you for your application for leave to remain in the UK. We are now considering your claim.
We are requesting further information that we wish to take into account. The information that we are requesting is listed in Part 2 of this letter. If you cannot provide the missing relevant information, you must tell us why.
If you fail to provide the information requested, within the time that has been given, your application will be considered on the basis of the information currently available.
Please follow the instruction in Part 3 of this letter to send the information
Yours sincerely
Xxxxxx
FHR14

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.  
Part 2 - Missing relevant information:
1. Documentary evidence to confirm that your dependant child resides with you at your current address. This should be on official headed paper and be from your child’s school, nursery, health visitor, GP or local authority and dated within the last 3 months. As thought, the letter stated the time frame expected, so if you don't have a letter about the child from the last 3 months, get the letter from the stated source and dispatch to the given address within permitted time frame.
Where a specific document has not be requested, but we have asked for documentary evidence, examples of acceptable types of letters and documents can include:
• letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing
• letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
• bank statements/letters
• building society savings books/letters
• council tax bills or statements
• electricity and/or gas bills or statements
• water rates, bills or statements
• mortgage statements/agreement
• tenancy agreement(s) • telephone bills or statements
• letters from schools or nurseries. 
Part 3 – Next Steps

Our aim is to make a decision on your case promptly. To enable us to do this you must send the missing relevant information to reach us by 23 October 2020.
If you fail to produce the information requested within the time that has been given, your application will be considered on the basis of the information currently available.

Take note you have till 23rd October 2020 for HO to RECEIVE it, so aim to send it by the fastest means possible and with at least 3 clear days.
Wish you a successful outcome.

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:30 pm

[quote=

[/i]
[/quote]

Take note you have till 23rd October 2020 for HO to RECEIVE it, so aim to send it by the fastest means possible and with at least 3 clear days.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help - I have already arranged a letter from School and GP today - so all I need to do now is to send those two letters and nothing else ?

I really appreciate your help mate.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:59 pm

sam550 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:30 pm
[quote=

[/i]
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help - I have already arranged a letter from School and GP today - so all I need to do now is to send those two letters and nothing else ?

[/quote]

Its either or so you are fine . Send only what they requested.

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:35 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:59 pm
sam550 wrote:
[quote=

[/i]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help - much appreciated!! I have sent Letter from school and NHS by email so hopefully will have some good news soon InshahAllah.

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:57 pm

sam550 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:35 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:59 pm
sam550 wrote:
[quote=

[/i]

[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help - much appreciated!! I have sent Letter from school and NHS by email so hopefully will have some good news soon InshahAllah.

Regards
[/quote]

Ameen, keep the forum updated of developments.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06 am

FLR FP 3rd extension, 10 years Partner route:
Submitted Documents via Sopra Steria -
25 September 2020
Biometrics / Submission: Glasgow 7-10-2020
Decision – Waiting
BRP received - Waiting

Don't know how it's gonna take, current timeline is pretty quiet. :(
N/A

Paute_people
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ecuador

Post by Paute_people » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Hi all,
My partner applied for FLR (FP) today. Paid + IHS, the application seemed to go smoothly.

The last time we applied for extension was with paper forms and posting for the supporting docs.
It's only with checking these useful boards that the UKVCAS service came to light.
With this new fangled system I was expecting some kind of link or message to alow us to submit evidence but alas we had nothing.

How does one know both where and when to upload? Should we expect SOPRA to contact us?

The UKVI service was very poor at informing us what to do!
If anybody could just ease my mind as to the steps going forward I would appreciate it.

Regards

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Paute_people wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:39 pm
Hi all,
My partner applied for FLR (FP) today. Paid + IHS, the application seemed to go smoothly.

The last time we applied for extension was with paper forms and posting for the supporting docs.
It's only with checking these useful boards that the UKVCAS service came to light.
With this new fangled system I was expecting some kind of link or message to alow us to submit evidence but alas we had nothing.

How does one know both where and when to upload? Should we expect SOPRA to contact us?

If anybody could just ease my mind as to the steps going forward I would appreciate it.

Regards
[/quot

I had the same problem too.. you can upload your documents and send it to :
SSC-FHRU@HOMEOFFICE.GOV.UK

I did the same and they have booked me in for biometrics enrolment at Solihull service and support centre for Thursday. I hope it helps.

Paute_people
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ecuador

Post by Paute_people » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Thank you,

did you get in touch with UKVI first and they supplied the e-mail address?
Prettymum wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:11 pm
Paute_people wrote:
Hi all,

Regards
[/quot

I did the same and they have booked me in for biometrics enrolment at Solihull service and support centre for Thursday. I hope it helps.

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:41 pm

I posted the originals to the home office in Sheffield ... they acknowledge the original documents and they said I would have sent it through their email. Which is SSC-FHRU@HOMEOFFICE.GOV.UK. My original documents was returned back to me including my passport.

rainbow 66
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rainbow 66 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:20 pm

Paute_people wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:05 pm
Thank you,

did you get in touch with UKVI first and they supplied the e-mail address?
Prettymum wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:11 pm
Paute_people wrote:
Hi all,

Regards
[/quot

Hi Paute,
You need to wait for email from UKVI. They will instruct you if/how to do biometrics and send supporting documents.

Paute_people
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ecuador

Post by Paute_people » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:26 pm

Many thanks for the advice, I'll put my pacing shoes on and wear out the carpet. :)

Gracewell
England

Post by Gracewell » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Heartbreakkid wrote:
rainbow 66 wrote:
Heartbreakkid wrote:
rainbow 66 wrote:

Hi rainbow 66
Hi rainbow66
Hello Heartbreakkid

Sorry to pry but have you submitted your documents to the as requested by the HO