ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can't book an appointment on VFS Website

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khan789
Pakistan

Re: Can't book an appointment on VFS Website

Post by Khan789 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:16 am

Sadsay wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:37 pm
no Luck at all i have checking from last 5 days but still the same message due to covid no appointments..are they really very busy or what?
Rommy any luck
Are you trying to book one for the settlement route because I am sure lots of students have had their biometrics done in islamabad

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:16 am
Sadsay wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:37 pm
no Luck at all i have checking from last 5 days but still the same message due to covid no appointments..are they really very busy or what?
Rommy any luck
Are you trying to book one for the settlement route because I am sure lots of students have had their biometrics done in islamabad
Yes it is for sattlement route..when i went for my Mrs TB test there were 165 candidates only for Uk i guessing you are right in term of students as there unis are starting or might have already started.
Now i am also guessing that they might email you to let you know that an appointment is available but it might be a 1 for which you have to pay

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 pm

Can anyone please help about appendix II in the spouse visa application from Pakistan.

I am applying for my wife’s spouse visa from Pakistan. I am only waiting for the biometrics appointment date to be Available. What do I upload in the appendix II section?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:57 am

Khan789 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 pm
Can anyone please help about appendix II in the spouse visa application from Pakistan.

I am applying for my wife’s spouse visa from Pakistan. I am only waiting for the biometrics appointment date to be Available. What do I upload in the appendix II section?
You don't need to upload anything. The questions already answered as now incorporated into online form.

rommy

Post by rommy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:53 pm

Any luck any one? It just seems that they won't have any slot available at all for a while.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:27 pm

rommy wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:53 pm
Any luck any one? It just seems that they won't have any slot available at all for a while.
Can we upload one or two documents after the biometrics appointment to VFS as I am expecting my bank statement on the 15th of this month. Don’t want to order it as I haven’t got an appointment yet.
Documents uploaded after the appointment are accepted ?

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:27 pm

rommy wrote:
People say keep trying but I don’t think they are giving appointments at the moment.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:27 pm
rommy wrote:
Can we upload one or two documents after the biometrics appointment to VFS as I am expecting my bank statement on the 15th of this month. Don’t want to order it as I haven’t got an appointment yet.
Except where it is the HO or CW that request for the document, you wont have room to send or upload additional document after you have had your biometrics appointment. With bank statement being germane to the application, better to put your house in order as regards documents first befor going for biometrics.

rommy

Post by rommy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:19 am

A small update. Finally had a call from Gerrys mobile team. The earliest appointment they have is for 28th of October and nothing before that even with their ridiculous fees.

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:32 am

rommy wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:19 am
A small update. Finally had a call from Gerrys mobile team. The earliest appointment they have is for 28th of October and nothing before that even with their ridiculous fees.
Is it for lahore. Is it really worth i mean is it going to esscalate the visa processes as well.

rommy

Post by rommy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:34 am

Yes it is for lahore. But no it won't accelerate visa application in any way. But the problem is without biometric they won't even start processing visa application so there is that.

You are trying from Lahore as well?

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:52 am

Yes i am also looking for lahore appointment. See if you have more people in eye.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:06 am

rommy wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:19 am
What fees do they charge? I have already paid for the application plus IHS. I think they charge 10,000 rupees for a premium lounge and 124,000 rupees for priority if needed.
Don’t know if we can book the priority service from here online or at the centre. Do they have an additional fee too?

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:07 am

rommy wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:34 am
Yes it is for lahore. But no it won't accelerate visa application in any way. But the problem is without biometric they won't even start processing visa application so there is that.

You are trying from Lahore as well?
Whatever comes available is better as I am sure there will be lots of people like us waiting and the wait can go on for months until things get back to normal.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:09 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm
Khan789 wrote:
rommy wrote:
Except where it is the HO or CW that request for the document, you wont have room to send or upload additional document after you have had your biometrics appointment. With bank statement being germane to the application, better to put your house in order as regards documents first befor going for biometrics.
Ok thank you

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:24 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm
Khan789 wrote:
rommy wrote:
I have applied for my Mrs spouse visa under cat F for financial evidence. After completing the application form the documents checklist includes
Current appointment from companies house
and evidence of registration with companies house as a director of the company.

Can I use the full current appointment from companies house for the above two?

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 pm

have you manage to find an appointment?

rommy

Post by rommy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:24 pm

Still nothing at all. Called them numerous time. But they refuse to provide any information

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm

rommy wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:24 pm
Still nothing at all. Called them numerous time. But they refuse to provide any information
Nothing available yet.
In my documents checklist there is:

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15 am

Khan789 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm
rommy wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:24 pm
Nothing available yet.
In my documents checklist there is:
You can use full current appointments report.
Do you have registration certificate ? You normally get it when you first register the company if you have it please include otherwise your current appointment report should be enough

vouge
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by vouge » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

Sadsay wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 pm
Any update about appointment ?
I’m in same boat, submit application a week ago but no response till now,

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:21 pm

vouge wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am
Sadsay wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 pm
Any update about appointment ?
I’m in same boat, submit application a week ago but no response till now,
No appointment i have been looking from last 2 weeks. Which city you are trying from?

rommy

Post by rommy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:12 pm

VFS has the most useless customer service I have dealt with.

Last Thursday their mobile CS called and said they have availability for 28th October. They asked us to email the details which they already had. No followup from them afterward.

Now today I received another email from them after many calls and emails from our side. The earliest availability they have now is 23rd of November and they asked for same details which I have sent at least 7 times.

Can anyone here please offer any advice? We are going in circles with Vfs and 23rd of November is way too far.

Any suggestion when they release new slots online? I sent an email to Vfs saying we are dealing with mental stress due to checking their website for appointments 24/7. A genius replied they are sorry we are having IT issues and gave their IT team email :(

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:05 pm

I am surprised people have that much money to pay these ignorant idiots they don't even have an appointment until 23rd of November.
Do you mind to sahre there email and contact no so i can chase them up too. I have sent emails to British Council but they said they are only educational Institute and they can't help with anything. I have also sent customer care email off VFS again no response.
I am so disappointed with VFS after being ridiculous amount of money we still have to suffer through mental stress

rommy

Post by rommy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:48 pm

The number we have been calling is 9999 from mobile.

There are two email addresses. One is their main CS useless with everything customercare@vfsglobal.com. 2nd email is their mobile service team odmv@gerry.com.pk

Please please share any useful information you might find.