ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible to Escalate BRP arrival

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tdotlady
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Is it possible to Escalate BRP arrival

Post by Tdotlady » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi All

I got approved for my ILR set M application on Oct 7th. I have been waiting for my BRP since then...i have not received any tracking number or BRP since Oct 7th.

Is it possible to escalate this if I had a family emergency for example?? I know they say wait 10 days till you let them know you have not received it..but I need it desperately.

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is it possible to Escalate BRP arrival

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Tdotlady wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:23 pm
Hi All

I got approved for my ILR set M application on Oct 7th. I have been waiting for my BRP since then...i have not received any tracking number or BRP since Oct 7th.

Is it possible to escalate this if I had a family emergency for example?? I know they say wait 10 days till you let them know you have not received it..but I need it desperately.

Thank you
Its too early to escalate it. Better to carrying on waiting. They won't communicate with you before delivering it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Tdotlady
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Is it possible to Escalate BRP arrival

Post by Tdotlady » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Thank you. It just came ...was dropped through the door post :D