ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(m) Extension & ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hp2
United Kingdom

FLR(m) Extension & ILR

Post by hp2 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:48 pm

Hi Gurus!

my FLR(M) extention is due in July 2021.

Questions:

1. I am planning to go to India by 25th November and return back by 1 week of July 2021 where my visa expires 31 july 2021, outside UK date calculated (7 months & 12 days) how long can I stay outside of the UK?

2. Is that ok to return back to the UK by say 07th July as my visa expires in 31july2021? and will be applying my visa upon my return? is that ok?

3. Is there any issue on the long cap for towards my ILR?

Thank you!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(m) Extension & ILR

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:40 am

hp2 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:48 pm
Hi Gurus!

Questions:

1. I am planning to go to India by 25th November and return back by 1 week of July 2021 where my visa expires 31 july 2021, outside UK date calculated (7 months & 12 days) how long can I stay outside of the UK?

2. Is that ok to return back to the UK by say 07th July as my visa expires in 31july2021? and will be applying my visa upon my return? is that ok?

Thank you!
1. At present there is no absence threshold, however, you can be stuck there as happened with many.

2. Ideally make an effort to book your journey considerably earlier than that, allowing you sufficient time to prepare & return as a colossal disruption might arise over your journey given a persistent surge in cvd19 cases in India.

3. No but your cohabitation evidences can be weakened.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

hp2
United Kingdom

Post by hp2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:59 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:40 am
hp2 wrote:
Hi Gurus!

Questions:

Thank you!
1. At present there is no absence threshold, however, you can be stuck there as happened with many.

2. Ideally make an effort to book your journey considerably earlier than that, allowing you sufficient time to prepare & return as a colossal disruption might arise over your journey given a persistent surge in cvd19 cases in India.

Thank you for your reply!

How about like 7 months cap towards for ILR during FLR(M) route? would that be likely to be refused even though we have a strong cohabitation documents on our both names with all the Utility bills and all that obviously on the same address?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:07 pm

hp2 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:59 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:40 am
hp2 wrote:
Hi Gurus!

Questions:

Thank you!

Thank you for your reply!

How about like 7 months cap towards for ILR during FLR(M) route? would that be likely to be refused even though we have a strong cohabitation documents on our both names with all the Utility bills and all that obviously on the same address?
Maybe you are confused from the absence threshold associated with other visas usually under PBS but as stated earlier, there is no absence limit even for ILR (Set M) or further extensions (Flrm)
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.